EE30 - Titles and Canonical Info
- 1 Administration Dashboard
- 2 Titles and Taxonomy
- 3 Canonical Information
- 4 Canonical Sales Content
- 5 Pain Points (Business Context)
- 6 Desired State - How to Fix It
Go back to admin dashboard to create and manage platform-specific use cases in the system:
Titles and Taxonomy
|Main Title||Subtitle||Taxonomy||Product Category||Draft||Published||Edit|
Genesys Selective Recording
Deliver selective recording of your agents based on metadata for review purposes
Platform Challenge and Solution
Platform Challenge: You need selective recording of agents for review purposes based on metadata such as percentage-based, business-unit based, and customer type-based interactions. Without this, you can’t monitor and improve team performance.
Platform Solution: With Genesys Selective Recording, you can define recording rules to capture the interactions that matter most to you.
The following benefits are based on benchmark information captured from Genesys customers and may vary based on industry or lines of business:
|Improved Customer Experience||Improve the customer experience with targeted analysis of segmented recordings.|
|Reduced Administration Costs||Reduce systems administration requirements through targeted interaction recordings.|
|Reduced Deployment Costs||Lower deployment costs with a smaller hardware footprint and reduced storage requirements.|
High Level Flow
High Level Flow Steps
- A customer calls in
- The IVR announces that the call will be recorded
- The selective recording metadata triggers are met
- The recording begins
- THe conversation ends
- The recording is stored
- Later on the recording is searched for
- The recording is listened to
- The recording is archived/purged
Data Sheet Image
Canonical Sales Content
- Contact Center Supervisor / Manager
- Head of Contact Center(s)
- Head of Customer Experience
- What are your needs for recording specific segments of the business?
- What are the criteria for the interaction types to be recorded?
Pain Points (Business Context)
- A need to monitor team performance.
- Need to guard your customer experience.
Desired State - How to Fix It
- Define recording rules to capture the interactions needed to address the concern.