EE29 - Titles and Canonical Info
- 1 Administration Dashboard
- 2 Titles and Taxonomy
- 3 Canonical Information
- 4 Canonical Sales Content
- 5 Pain Points (Business Context)
- 6 Desired State - How to Fix It
Go back to admin dashboard to create and manage platform-specific use cases in the system:
Titles and Taxonomy
|Main Title||Subtitle||Taxonomy||Product Category||Draft||Published||Edit|
Genesys Compliance Recording
Enable your contact center to meet quality and/ or regulatory compliance requirement
Platform Challenge and Solution
Platform Challenge: Your contact center needs to meet quality and/or regulatory compliance requirements with voice and screen recording. If you don’t, you risk penalties and damaged reputation.
Platform Solution: Record 100 percent of customer conversations with an agent for compliance and regulatory requirements, including access control, encrypted communications and long-term storage.
The following benefits are based on benchmark information captured from Genesys customers and may vary based on industry or lines of business:
|Improved Customer Experience||Enable consumer protection, trust and transparency.|
|Improved Employee Utilization||Provide secure recording, storage and access to the entire call from a single solution.|
|Reduced Penalties and Fines||Reduce the risk of litigation, financial impact and damage to your reputation or brand.|
High Level Flow
High Level Flow Steps
- A customer calls in
- The IVR announces that the call will be recorded
- The recording begins
- The conversation ends
- The recording is stored for future reference
- Later on you can search for the recording
- You can listen to the recording
- The recording is then archived / purged
Data Sheet Image
Canonical Sales Content
- Chief Information Officer
- Head of Compliance
- Head of Information Security
- What are the regulatory requirements of your business?
- What are the regional compliance standards that need to be met?
- Do you need to record 100% of calls?
Pain Points (Business Context)
- Requirement to meet compliance standards.
Desired State - How to Fix It
- Enable a set of security measurements to protect sensitive data and provide access control and auditing capabilities.