EE28 - Titles and Canonical Info
- 1 Administration Dashboard
- 2 Titles and Taxonomy
- 3 Canonical Information
- 4 Canonical Sales Content
- 5 Pain Points (Business Context)
- 6 Desired State - How to Fix It
Go back to admin dashboard to create and manage platform-specific use cases in the system:
Titles and Taxonomy
|Main Title||Subtitle||Taxonomy||Product Category||Draft||Published||Edit|
Genesys Task-based Scheduling
Control the scheduling of the sequence of task agents work on
Platform Challenge and Solution
Platform Challenge: Within your contact center, you don't have the ability to optimize scheduling of certain tasks. For example, you may want your agents to do certain tasks only when they are not needed for higher priority work resulting in increased costs and decreased productivity.
Platform Solution: Task sequencing allows your administrators and management teams to utilize workforce management to create sequences of events that can be scheduled on a regular basis.
The following benefits are based on benchmark information captured from Genesys customers and may vary based on industry or lines of business:
|Improved Customer Experience||Prioritize work to occur at the proper time to deliver the best customer experience.|
|Improved Employee Utilization||Make sure your agents work on the right tasks, at the right time and in the right channel and order.|
|Reduced Overtime Costs||Optimize task scheduling to reduce costs of overtime or additional staff, for example.|
High Level Flow
High Level Flow Steps
- Create an activity that represents a task
- Create an activity set that is associated with the task
- Create a shift rule to optimize the agent schedule
- reate a task sequence to order tasks
- ssociate a shift rule in WFM
Data Sheet Image
Canonical Sales Content
- Contact Center Supervisor / Manager
- Head of Contact Center(s)
- Head of Workforce Planning
- Do you have specific times for agents to perform unique tasks that MUST be performed that otherwise wouldn't be scheduled?
- Do you need to optimize agents to do certain tasks only when they are not needed for higher priority work?
- Do you need to anchor certain tasks to the beginning or end of an agent's schedule regardless of specific start and end times?
Pain Points (Business Context)
- Cannot define specific times for agent's to perform unique tasks that MUST be performed that otherwise wouldn't be scheduled. (Manual outbound dialing, email-box cleanup, TPS reports, manual correspondence, etc...)
- Cannot optimize agents to do certain tasks only when they are not needed for higher priority work
- Cannot anchor certain tasks to the beginning or end of an agent's schedule regardless of specific start and end times
Desired State - How to Fix It
- Configure and implement Task Sequences