EE20 - Titles and Canonical Info
- 1 Administration Dashboard
- 2 Titles and Taxonomy
- 3 Canonical Information
- 4 Canonical Sales Content
- 5 Pain Points (Business Context)
- 6 Desired State - How to Fix It
Go back to admin dashboard to create and manage platform-specific use cases in the system:
Titles and Taxonomy
|Main Title||Subtitle||Taxonomy||Product Category||Draft||Published||Edit|
Genesys Employee Onboarding
Automate onboarding for improved speed to competency
Platform Challenge and Solution
Platform Challenge: Companies spend a lot of money to train new hires, only to have some leave immediately after onboarding training ends. This can result from the delay between learning a skill then putting it into practice, which can happen with longer duration onboarding.
Platform Solution: Use automation to identify ideal employees that fit your skill blueprint during the recruitment stage. Start onboarding by training on skills that can quickly be put into action, and reinforce any knowledge gaps with automated learning items.
The following benefits are based on benchmark information captured from Genesys customers and may vary based on industry or lines of business:
|Reduced Administration Costs||Decrease time for employees to acquire the base of knowledge to become active and productive.|
|Reduced Administration Costs||Reduce onboarding costs by identifying knowledge gaps and automating learning content.|
|Reduced Employee Attrition||Reduce employee attrition during and after on-boarding through more focused learning process.|
High Level Flow
High Level Flow Steps
- Agents are assessed and trained
- Their performances are reviewed and compared against each other
- Skill gaps are identified
- Learning items are assigned based on skill gaps
- An agent report is created
Data Sheet Image
Canonical Sales Content
- Contact Center Supervisor / Manager
- Head of Customer Service
- Head of Sales
- Could you please describe your on-boarding process and timelines?
- What is the rate of attrition for resources that have recently come out of training?
- How long does it take for a resource to become proficient enough to work with customers?
Pain Points (Business Context)
- High turnover of recent hires
- Not achieving speed to competency
Desired State - How to Fix It
- Ability to identify an ideal employee in the recruitment stage based on the key skills, knowledge and attributes.
- Archive speed to competency for all agents in a timely manner
- Ability to identify individual knowledge gaps and automatically assign learning items for all new hirer.
- Ability to measure and track success of training initiatives and coaching