EE17 - Titles and Canonical Info
- 1 Administration Dashboard
- 2 Titles and Taxonomy
- 3 Canonical Information
- 4 Canonical Sales Content
- 5 Pain Points (Business Context)
- 6 Desired State - How to Fix It
Go back to admin dashboard to create and manage platform-specific use cases in the system:
Titles and Taxonomy
|Main Title||Subtitle||Taxonomy||Product Category||Draft||Published||Edit|
Genesys Outsourcer Management
Manage skills and capabilities of outsourcer employees
Platform Challenge and Solution
Platform Challenge: It’s very difficult to know at any given point that your outsourced agent resources have the skills to drive business outcomes, and are properly representing your brand. Because the agents are outsourced, you have little to no visibility into what the agents know, and no control over coaching and development.
Platform Solution: Identify skills that drive desired business results, then create models to distribute this knowledge in a consistent manner. Assess outsourcer understanding of what you’ve provided, then target additional training if needed. Compare and track completion and outsourcer effectiveness in driving your business performance metrics.
The following benefits are based on benchmark information captured from Genesys customers and may vary based on industry or lines of business:
|Improved Customer Experience||Instill customer confidence and experience through consistent agent knowledge.|
|Increased Revenue||Model effective sales behavior, distribute across all agents to successfully close more sales.|
|Reduced Volume of Interactions||Reduce repeat calls and transfers through better trained agents.|
High Level Flow
High Level Flow Steps
- Compare outsourcer performance
- Assign assessments and learning
- The employyess taje the assessments and complete the training
- The skills and capability data is collected from the results
- Measure performance - Metrics and KPIs are collected, reviewed and fed back to the cycle
Data Sheet Image
Canonical Sales Content
- Head of Business Units
- Head of Operations
- Head of Sales
- How do you measure the skills of your outsourced resources?
- How do you expand/refresh skills of your outsourced resources?
- How do you communicate policy/procedural changes with your outsourced resources?
Pain Points (Business Context)
- No visibility of partner competency
- Inconsistent partner performance
- No measurement of learning delivery
- No control over individual coaching
Desired State - How to Fix It
- Ability to view and track speed to competency of outsource partners.
- Ability to compare the high-level capabilities of each partner, providing insights to drive strategic performance improvement strategies.
- Ability to monitor individual employees capability and automated their customized development journeys.
- Ability to tracking learning completion and measure learning initiatives effectiveness against business performance.