EE16 - Titles and Canonical Info
- 1 Administration Dashboard
- 2 Titles and Taxonomy
- 3 Canonical Information
- 4 Canonical Sales Content
- 5 Pain Points (Business Context)
- 6 Desired State - How to Fix It
Go back to admin dashboard to create and manage platform-specific use cases in the system:
Titles and Taxonomy
|Main Title||Subtitle||Taxonomy||Product Category||Draft||Published||Edit|
Genesys Skills Management
Align employee skills and capability with operational performance
Platform Challenge and Solution
Platform Challenge: Your frontline employees directly impact customers’ perception of your company. Yet it’s very difficult to know at any given point that your agent resources have the skills needed to drive business outcomes and are properly representing your brand.
Platform Solution: Identify skills that drive desired business results, then create models to distribute this knowledge in a consistent manner. Assess agent understanding of what you’ve provided, then target additional training if needed. Compare and track completion and effectiveness in driving your business performance metrics.
The following benefits are based on benchmark information captured from Genesys customers and may vary based on industry or lines of business:
|Improved Customer Experience||Customers will wait longer, and be more satisfied to interact with knowledgeable staff|
|Reduced Employee Attrition||Replicate effective pitches and approaches across your resources to close more sales|
|Reduced Penalties and Fines||Distribution of policy/process change, and knowledge verification reduces compliance exposure|
High Level Flow
High Level Flow Steps
- A supervisor identifies an agent
- The baseline assessments are created
- The agent takes the assessments
- Identify who the high performers are
- Assign learning items based on performance
- The supervisor creates the performance report
Data Sheet Image
Canonical Sales Content
- Head of Compliance
- Head of Operations
- Head of Sales Operations
- Tell me about your process to refresh/enhance the skills of your existing resources?
- How do you communicate policy/procedure changes that could affect your regulatory compliance?
- How do you define what a successful agent looks like?
Pain Points (Business Context)
- Coaching and training is not delivering the desired performance improvement
- Employee development budget reductions are limiting the scope that can be covered
- Business process for employee engagement and development is not aligned across entities leading to inconsistent performance levels and customer experience.
- Inconsistent Record Management across functional groups
Desired State - How to Fix It
- Developing skills and capabilities of all other employees base on insights on the skills and capability of high performers.
- Able to provide targeted development based on the specific skills and capability gaps when compared against a high performer in the same role.
- Employee skills and capabilities are aligned to actual business performance.
- Replicating key skill drivers that deliver a consistent customer experience across all channels.
- Centralize reporting for training and coaching