EE15 - Titles and Canonical Info
- 1 Administration Dashboard
- 2 Titles and Taxonomy
- 3 Canonical Information
- 4 Canonical Sales Content
- 5 Pain Points (Business Context)
- 6 Desired State - How to Fix It
Go back to admin dashboard to create and manage platform-specific use cases in the system:
Titles and Taxonomy
|Main Title||Subtitle||Taxonomy||Product Category||Draft||Published||Edit|
Genesys Proficiency Development
Automate personal development plan for employees
Platform Challenge and Solution
Platform Challenge: Companies spend a lot of time and money to attract top performing talent — only to realize this talent leaves after a short tenure. When motivating and retaining employees is a challenge, the organization can feel like a revolving door. This takes a toll on morale, resources and your customer experience.
Platform Solution: Give employees a clear view of their long-term journey within your organization. After initial onboarding, a clear personal development plan keeps employees motivated and engaged. Aligning organizational KPIs with individual objectives, gives your employees a way to track their progress against individual development plans.
The following benefits are based on benchmark information captured from Genesys customers and may vary based on industry or lines of business:
|Improved Customer Experience||Well-trained, long-term employees directly impact enterprise morale and customer service.|
|Improved Employee Utilization||Provide measurable objectives and targets while creating individual training plans.|
|Reduced Employee Attrition||Build long-term employee journeys by providing automated personal development plans.|
High Level Flow
High Level Flow Steps
- Align the employees skills with their performance
- Review the development plan with employees
- The manager approves and finalizes the plan
- Conduct the periodic reviews and add all neccessarry comments and feedback
- Complete the potential capability assessment
- Based on results, set ew goals and targets and continuously review the new goals
Data Sheet Image
Canonical Sales Content
- Contact Center Supervisor / Manager
- Head of Contact Center(s)
- Head of Customer Service
- Do have high staff attrition in your organization?
- Are you able to track employee skills capability across the employee journey?
- Are you able to provide automated targeted learning based on individual employee knowledge gaps?
Pain Points (Business Context)
- Ineffective processes for managing Performance Reviews –Process to measure the Personal Development Plans of employees is either manual or not aligned to KPIs
- No centralized view of employee development plans –Management have no holistic view of Personal Development Plans for employees which in turn hampers the development of a company-wide development strategy.
- High employee attrition– Employees are leaving the business as they don’t feel like they have clear personal development. Initial investment in employee development has slowed following onboarding training.
Desired State - How to Fix It
- Clear visibility of the overall employee’s morale across the enterprise
- The ability to provide a clear and defined personalized development plans and career progression for each employee based
- Able to delivery effective and targeted learning quickly based on each employees knowledge gaps.
- Have a centralize platform to track employee skills and capability across the entire employee journey.