EE11 - Titles and Canonical Info
- 1 Administration Dashboard
- 2 Titles and Taxonomy
- 3 Canonical Information
- 4 Canonical Sales Content
- 5 Pain Points (Business Context)
- 6 Desired State - How to Fix It
Go back to admin dashboard to create and manage platform-specific use cases in the system:
Titles and Taxonomy
|Main Title||Subtitle||Taxonomy||Product Category||Draft||Published||Edit|
Genesys Shift Bidding
Empower employees to influence their schedules
Platform Challenge and Solution
Platform Challenge: As millennials make up more of your workforce, they want more control in their lives and a way to easily influence their schedules. Managers want to reduce the time it takes to manage this process as long as the contact center runs efficiently.
Platform Solution: Supervisors manage specific employees who can choose shifts or schedule they want while managing the operation of the contact center.
The following benefits are based on benchmark information captured from Genesys customers and may vary based on industry or lines of business:
|Improved Customer Experience||Provide better customer service with happy, engaged employees.|
|Improved Employee Utilization||Produce ideal schedules while adhering to business rules and labor laws.|
|Reduced Employee Attrition||Allow employees to select profile schedules based on their personal<br>preferences.|
High Level Flow
High Level Flow Steps
- A supervisor creates profiles and assigns skills
- The supervisor creates a bidding schedule scenario
- The supervisor builds the schedule
- Prepare bid - Select which agents can bid. Set open/close times
- Agents bid on schedules
- The bid closes
- Agents are assigned - The supervisor can auto assign or optionally assign agents
- The schedule is published
Data Sheet Image
Canonical Sales Content
- Head of Contact Center(s)
- Head of Customer Service
- Head of Operations
- How does your organization manage operational efficiency and employee engagement?
- How do your employees manage their schedules and tasks?
- How do Supervisors manage coverage of schedules, constraints and labor laws?
Pain Points (Business Context)
- Employee satisfaction in regards to shift designs leads to attrition and employee engagement issues.
Desired State - How to Fix It
- Enable employees with self- service by allowing them to bid on their shift.