WE02 - Titles and Canonical Info
- 1 Administration Dashboard
- 2 Titles and Taxonomy
- 3 Canonical Information
- 4 Canonical Sales Content
- 5 Pain Points (Business Context)
- 6 Desired State - How to Fix It
Go back to admin dashboard to create and manage platform-specific use cases in the system:
Titles and Taxonomy
|Main Title||Subtitle||Taxonomy||Product Category||Draft||Published||Edit|
Optimize workforce planning and scheduling across all channels. Automate forecasting, scheduling and improve employee engagement.
Platform Challenge and Solution
Platform Challenge: Contact centers without the right insights and tools may find it hard to create balanced schedules that prioritize customer experience while considering employee hours, contracts, preferences and labor laws. Optimizing employees’ schedules is a tricky balance between customer experience and higher workforce costs. Without the ability to create forecasts easily and accurately, it’s a challenge to schedule your workforce effectively.
Platform Solution: The goal of resource management is to provide the right balance between business objectives and employee work/life balance. Genesys Cloud CX automatically gathers interaction data and produces the most mathematically accurate forecast possible(>95%) . Genesys Cloud CX schedules can be built for multiple weeks across multiple management units accommodating performance goals, constraints, labour laws and union agreements.
The following benefits are based on benchmark information captured from Genesys customers and may vary based on industry or lines of business:
|Improved Employee Utilization||Use your employees more effectively, with optimal planning across all your channels.|
|Reduced Administration Costs||Reduce the time and effort spent on manual planning, creation and updation of schedules by automating these tasks.|
|Reduced Overtime Costs||Create precise schedules and reduce overtime expenses with more accurate forecasting.|
High Level Flow
High Level Flow Steps
- WFM Admin configures WFM and sets service goals.
- Planner builds workplans, shifts and constraints.
- Forecaster generates forecasts.
- Planner generates and publishes schedule.
- Intra-day manager monitors performance and makes changes to schedule exceptions as needed.
- Employee request Time-off or/and trades shift.
- Forecaster and Planner evaluates results and performance for the next planning cycle
Data Sheet Image
Canonical Sales Content
- Contact Center Supervisor / Manager
- Head of Operations
- Head of Workforce Planning
- How do you ensure you are staffed to consistently meet your SLAs across queues on all channels?
- How often do you struggle to find the right balance between understaffing/overstaffing?
- How do you currently create forecasts and schedules?
- How do you ensure you are staffed to consistently meet your SLAs across all channels?
Pain Points (Business Context)
- Inability to consistently meet SLA
- High workforce cost due to overstaffing
- Low customer satisfaction due to excessive wait times and low first contact resolution
- Low employee engagement due to high work pressure, receiving interaction types they cannot handle and ever changing schedules
- Poor CX due to understaffing
- Insufficient data for accurate forecasting
- Real performance/SLA not in line with forecast/schedule prediction
Desired State - How to Fix It
- Gain better insight into effectiveness of several forecasting/scheduling scenarios
- Create an accurate forecast across all activities/queues that take in to account specific arrival patterns for digital interactions.
- Automatically gather data for accurate forecasting from contact center platform
- Real time insight into intraday SLA and schedule adherence