Genesys Social Media Routing (CE19) for PureEngageCloud
What's the challenge?As the volume of social network interactions continues to escalate, it’s clear that simply throwing more people onto Twitter and Facebook is not a sustainable solution — there needs to be a new evolution to a scalable model for managing social engagement.
What's the solution?Monitor your business presence on relevant social media sites and easily identify and prioritize online comments. Automatically routing social media interactions across the enterprise to the right people brings new levels of scalability, consistency and responsiveness in your social media interaction strategies.
Story and Business Context
In today's business landscape, customers want to connect with businesses in ways that are natural and intuitive. Social media channels are popular for customers to use to communicate and interact with companies due to their vast availability, influence, and convenience. Customers use social media to share information about products and services, and they frequently follow and review companies with whom they do business. Companies benefit from having an active, responsive, and positive social presence.
Genesys' powerful routing engine is intelligent enough to provide an automated response outside hours of operation or during an emergency or unforeseen closure. During normal hours, Genesys will distribute the social media interaction to the next available agent with the appropriate skill.
Use Case Benefits
|Use Case Benefits||Explanation|
|Improved Brand Perception||Responding to social posts publicly acts as a key factor in managing the organization’s reputation at scale.|
|Improved Employee Occupancy||Better scheduling of agents to match demand (WFM solution required)|
|Improved First Contact Resolution||Improved First Contact Resolution by routing interactions to an expert through skill-based routing|
|Improved Net Promoter Score||Improved NPS by addressing customers' requests in a timely manner through skill-based routing. Ability to switch between Public and Private channels seamlessly.|
|Increased Revenue||Route revenue-generating opportunities to best resources through skill-based routing|
|Reduced Handle Time||Reduction of handle time by routing interactions to the correctly skilled agents through skill-based routing|
Provide consistent customer service across Twitter and Facebook communication channels by delivering interactions to the best available agent with social media public posts and private messaging. Agents are able to advise customers based on customer information and social media context. Standard responses enable your agents to provide consistent response to customers engaging via Facebook or Twitter.
Use Case Definition
Facebook/Twitter Interactions (Public and Private)
The following flows describe the use case from the perspective of the main actors, i.e. social media user and contact center agent. The first flow shows how a public interaction is handled is handled:
Business Flow Description
- The user searches in Facebook or Twitter for the company's account. User will post or tweet to the attention of the company, by posing a customer care issue.
- Genesys verifies if a corresponding contact already exists in Genesys contact history. The customer will be identified in the contact history by his Facebook / Twitter handle (if available).
- If yes, then it will attach the interaction to an existing session.
- If a contact does not exist (social handles are not associated to a registered user), Genesys creates a contact in the universal contact database based on the customer data. Any following messages and agent replies are stored under this customer.
- Genesys will check if the agent is available to take the interaction.
- If the agent is available, then Genesys will create a new interaction for the agent to accept and continue/start the conversation
- If no agent is available, the interaction is placed in the queue until an agent is made available. A new interaction is created for the next agent.
- When the agent is available, an open media pop-up for Public Interaction / a chat window pop up for Private Interaction will appear in Workspace Web for the agent to accept or reject the request. If this interaction is sent to a subscribed agent:
- The agent will see a pop up to “Show/Deny” the message. If the agent denies it / timeout occurs, it will be placed in his communication panel queue to pull once the agent is available.
- Once the agent accepts the new interaction, the customer contact will be added into his subscription list to enable last agent routing for any future interactions.
- The interaction is sent to the agent for an appropriate response. Once the agent accepts, this session begins and will be alive until the agent has completed the conversation and decides to close the interaction. When the interaction is finished the agent can set a disposition code to register the outcome for reporting purposes.
For more details
For additional details, contact your Genesys Sales Representative by filing out the form or for immediate assistance call us: 1-888-Genesys.