Genesys Compliance Certification (EE19) for Genesys Engage on premises
What's the challenge?
Companies struggle to effectively certify employees and comply with regulatory requirements.
What's the solution?
Easily build, change, and manage employee certification, and report results across all your resources.
- 1 What's the challenge?
- 2 What's the solution?
- 3 Use Case Overview
- 4 Use Case Definition
- 5 User Interface & Reporting
- 6 Assumptions
- 7 Related Documentation
Use Case Overview
Story and Business Context
This use case builds on the Performance DNA base use case, Genesys Skills Assessment (EE13) for GenesysEngage-onpremises, to help organizations fulfill compliance regulatory requirements and build certification programs they can quickly deploy across the enterprise, including:
- Ability to comply with regulatory requirements – The ability to measure and report compliance to regulatory bodies with ease.
- Building a comprehensive certification program – The ability to easily build, change, and manage an employee certification program and track each employee's progress.
- Lowering operating cost for compliance – A platform to quickly and cost-effectively deploy a compliance/certification program across the enterprise.
- Real-time reporting – The ability to report in real time across individuals, teams, or business units on compliance levels. Gap analysis reporting to pinpoint additional focus areas for training and coaching.
Use Case Benefits*
|Use Case Benefits||Explanation|
|Improved Agent Competency||Easily build, change, and manage a comprehensive employee certification program and track each employee's progress|
|Reduced Administration Costs||Report on compliance to regulatory bodies easily and cost effectively.|
|Reduced Penalties and Fines||Report in real time on compliance levels to quickly identify and address gaps, reducing the risk of penalties and fines for non-compliance.|
Provides the ability to design and implement a certification or compliance program across the enterprise, targeted at each individual employee. Real-time reporting provides detailed analysis on completion and identifies any gaps in capability.
Use Case Definition
The following diagram shows the business flow of the use case:
Business Flow Description
- Complete Performance DNA base configuration, including:
- Complete Genesys Skills Assessment (EE13) for GenesysEngage-onpremises.
- Complete branding of application in line with the customer’s brand, including fonts, colors, and logos.
- Create or modify a suite of certification assessments, building certificates to be assigned to successful employees.
- Agents complete a suite of certification assessments.
- Collate Assessment results.
- Unsuccessful attempts can be automatically reset.
- Additional supporting learning items can be assigned.
- Manager is notified on completion and can review results and arrange coaching or additional learning.
- On completion, the certification report is updated with the names and dates of certified employees.
Business and Distribution Logic
The business user:
- Predefines the assessments to be used for the compliance or certification program.
- Sets up business rules to auto-assign the designated assessments to the agent target group.
User Interface & Reporting
Customer Interface Requirements
Agent Desktop Requirements
Agents access the Performance DNA Web UI with a supported browser. See Supported Operating Environment Guide for specific browser support.
The Genesys PDNA product contains a number of out-of-the-box reports. See the Skills Assessor (PDNA) Administration Guide for details.
All required, alternate, and optional use cases are listed here, as well as any exceptions.
|All of the following required:||At least one of the following required:||Optional||Exceptions|
- Performance DNA solution is offered to On-Premise customers froma standalone cloud in a Cloud-only supporting Hybrid Architecture. A minimum of 200 agent seats is required to deploy a local standalone (independent) instance.
- KPI/Org data availability is mandatory for setting up the Performance DNA base configuration.
- Performance DNA iscurrently offered in a standalone cloud. A minimum of 200 agent seats are required to deploy a local standalone (independent) instance in the regions of the client.
- The Performance DNA team recommends that a pre-sales activity for gathering inputs on the KPI data needed by the customer be performed before deployment.
- v 1.0.4