Genesys Advanced Text and Speech Analytics (EE23) for GenesysEngage-cloud
What's the challenge?There's a lot of dialog that resides in your recorded voice calls and digital interactions. How do you make that data actionable and help improve your operational and strategic goals?
What's the solution?Automate the transcription of your voice and digital interactions, including tools for deeper analysis and trending.
Story and Business Context
Contact Center managers and supervisors typically listen to 1-2% of agent calls as the basis for coaching and training. This means they have to rely on other metrics such as average handle time, call volumes, resolutions, or surveys as a basis for assessing agent performance.
Interaction Analytics enables the content of 100% of agent calls to be incorporated into assessments, training, and coaching. Managers and supervisors can search within the interactions for specific words and phrases, accurately classify call types, sentiment, agent behavior, and customer reactions, understanding contact center performance at both an aggregate and individual level across teams and regions, including both in-house and outsourced resources.
Use Case Benefits
|Use Case Benefits||Explanation|
|Improved Agent Competency||Identify behavior and phrases that are truly differentiating as a basis for performance improvement and categorization of calls based on the actual content of the call rather than relying solely on disposition codes, and can include calls with multiple reasons.|
|Improved Insights and Visibility||Objectively correlate what happens on calls with measures of outcomes - first call resolution, call volume, handle time, customer satisfaction or Net Promoter Score.|
|Improved Net Promoter Score||Measure customer sentiment at both the start and end of calls to understand how factors outside the contact center affect customer experience.Increase the speed at which the need for improvements can be identified and acted upon.|
|Reduced Administration Costs||Conduct efficient and comprehensive analysis of calls without having to listen to hours of audio.|
Identify the differentiating behaviors that both drive and increase the speed of operational improvement in areas such as first contact resolution, call volume, repeat calls or handle time reduction, and customer satisfaction of Net Promoter Score through a thorough and comprehensive analysis of call content.
Use Case Definition
Business Flow Description
- The voice interaction is recorded (GIR or PureConnect or 3rd-party recorder) or the digital (text) interaction is completed (Genesys eServices or 3rd-party data source).
- During a KPI workshop, identify the business opportunity to be addressed:
- Reduce call volume
- Improve FCR
- Reduce AHT
- Improve CSAT/NPS
- Improve agent performance
- Identify the specific areas of measurement to support the improvement of the business opportunity.
- During a PS discovery workshop, identify the required measurement elements (topics) to address the KPIs. A typical engagement for one business unit deploying use cases Genesys Speech Analytics (EE22) for GenesysEngage-onpremises (Cloud) and Genesys Advanced Text and Speech Analytics (EE23) for GenesysEngage-onpremises (Cloud) is 12 weeks of PS effort, covering 30 topics.
- Build the required measurement elements inside GIA with associated reports.
- PS conducts user training using customer's system and data.
- Customer conducts analysis with GIA to determine how to improve performance.
- Customer implements solutions within the business operation.
- Customer tracks the resulting performance improvement.
- Genesys Business Consulting provides business consulting through the first few projects.
For more details
For additional details, contact your Genesys Sales Representative by filing out the form or for immediate assistance call us: 1-888-Genesys.