Genesys Quality Management (EE09) for GenesysEngage-cloud
What's the challenge?Businesses need to evaluate the quality of their interactions to identify opportunities for improvement, but it’s not efficient to evaluate every single interaction. You need a way to distinguish important from routine interactions, and then generate the results in a consistent and automated manner.
What's the solution?Genesys Quality Management includes strategic metadata with each recorded interaction to pinpoint which are most valuable to evaluate, and then uses predefined reports to analyze and present those results for a clear and consistent view of where you’re strong and where you could improve.
Story and Business Context
Quality Management (QM) helps organizations move beyond random sampling to gain a deeper understanding of its agent/customer interactions by monitoring, evaluating, and studying customer interactions. Quality Management not only helps organizations identify agents who underperform, but it also helps them identify the root cause of an agent's behavior.
By understanding agent performance and productivity at a granular level, Quality Management offers insight into customer interactions and ways in which agents can improve them. That is, Quality Management offers insight that can increase employee productivity, resolve future customer disputes and subsequently enhance customer service. It enables you to ensure consistent and professional service.
The QM module is a tool that helps organizations improve agent productivity as well as customer satisfaction. The key features such as Forms Manager and Evaluations Manager can be utilized for evaluating agent productivity, as well as targeted agent training. These features allow easy detection and training of agents who do not adhere to compliance or specified procedures.
Quality Management key features include:
Forms Manager: Enables you to create feedback forms to use when evaluating your contact center agents.
Evaluations manager: Enables you to create evaluations to monitor your agent's productivity and efficiency.
Evaluation Sessions: Provides a list of existing evaluation sessions.
Reports: Enables you to monitor agent or evaluator progress using predefined reports, identify areas for training, and calibrate evaluator responses to limit evaluation variations.
Use Case Benefits
|Use Case Benefits||Explanation|
|Improved Employee Satisfaction||Develop agent expertise and knowledge through coaching resulting in performance improvement and increased job satisfaction|
|Improved First Contact Resolution||Find the root causes of low FCRs efficiently and effectively through targeted evaluations|
|Improved Net Promoter Score||Deliver a better customer experience with tools that make the process of finding the root causes of low NPSs more efficient and effective as the entire conversation, including self-service and transfers, may be recorded and archived for later review (the agent manually transcribes only critical fields). The result is less time spent handling the call (AHT) and after-call-work (ACW), improved accuracy and customer care, and more effective training and compliance management|
|Increased Revenue||Improve Sales or Collections by identifying the critical agents skills within interactions that lead to successful outcomes and subsequently train and coach lower performers through targeted or ad-hoc evaluations with Genesys Quality Management.|
|Reduced Handle Time||Conduct more targeted evaluations, making the process of finding the root causes of high handle time more efficient and effective through native integration into the Genesys Customer Experience Platform|
After a call is recorded, it's time to perform a quality evaluation by choosing one of the following two methods:
- Ad-Hoc Evaluations - allow users to pick and choose which calls they want to evaluate, along with any relevant evaluation forms.
- Targeted Evaluations - leveraging any Genesys metadata, users can predefine which calls needs to be evaluated and by whom within a configurable timeframe.
Use Case Definition
Business Flow Description Business flow steps to follow are attached to defining how measurement will be targeted to come to an efficient scoring and planning of review sessions and have a proper display setup of performance results and review progress made.
- Set up Users.
- The IT Administrator sets up user roles and a related set of permissions. Standard users include:
- Form Designer
- Evaluation Planner
- Evaluation Reviewer
- Set up Question Library:
- The form designer sets up a question library to be used in evaluation forms and creates the following:
- scoring type
- Create Form by selecting Library questions.
- The form designer creates a form by selecting the appropriate library questions, together with the model of scoring where low performers and high performers can be identified within a certain threshold.
- Plan Evaluation and Calibration.
- The evaluation planner plans review sessions for CC sites, groups, or individual agents. He decides how many interactions need to be scored per month/week/day, setting a quota where it is recommended to start small to test reviews, such as two calls per agent/week based on metadata criteria (such as longer than 3 minutes) and concerning a specific call reason. Keep in mind that random is not possible and needs an interaction criteria set up for each planned review. Detailed tasks include:
- Attach Forms.
- Attach Evaluators.
- Select interactions.
- Specify scheduling (of recurrence, if any).
- Activate schedule.
- Select an evaluation session.
- The evaluation planner or supervisor proceeds with the actual reviews for the teams he is allowed to review and give feedback for, insight in how many reviews need to take place and what has been done, and what is in progress or still pending. Detailed actions include:
- Select interaction.
- Play back interaction.
- Score session.
- Save scored session.
- Create an action item.
- The evaluator sends out an action item containing the completed evaluation, along with any relevant feedback to the agent.
- Agent reviews action item.
- Agent reviews evaluation received, providing any additional comments back to the evaluator.
- Using the available report templates/widgets, the evaluator sets up a performance view to monitor the progress of team performance and individual agent performance views.
For more details
For additional details, contact your Genesys Sales Representative by filing out the form or for immediate assistance call us: 1-888-Genesys.