SL21 - Titles and Canonical Info
- 1 Administration Dashboard
- 2 Titles and Taxonomy
- 3 Canonical Information
- 4 Canonical Sales Content
- 5 Pain Points (Business Context)
- 6 Desired State - How to Fix It
Go back to admin dashboard to create and manage platform-specific use cases in the system:
Titles and Taxonomy
|Main Title||Subtitle||Taxonomy||Product Category||Draft||Published||Edit|
Genesys Lead Engagement
Enrich, prioritize and distribute missed conversion opportunities
Platform Challenge and Solution
Platform Challenge: You need your team to get more conversions in less time. But when leads don’t get to the right rep in real time, or have assigned value, priority or customer context, it’s hard for that rep to successfully convert. And missed conversions mean missed revenue opportunities.
Platform Solution: Create a single, global task list that automatically organizes, prioritizes and routes captured leads (with context) to the best qualified rep anywhere in your company. Eliminate “cherry-picking” and misrouting, so reps can process leads faster and more efficiently, for better resource planning and conversion rates.
The following benefits are based on benchmark information captured from Genesys customers and may vary based on industry or lines of business:
|Improved Customer Experience||Offering to assist a customer who has abandoned an online process improves satisfaction scores.|
|Improved Employee Utilization||Prioritizing leads combined with continuous push distribution makes the most of available resources.|
|Increased Revenue||“Push” routing helps sales reps follow-up quickly with captured leads, improving conversion rates.|
High Level Flow
High Level Flow Steps
- New lead created in source systems, such as the web site
- Genesys captures leads from various source systems
- Genesys applies lead and account attributes for scoring and prioritization
- Genesys continuously searches for the most appropriate and available resource
- Routing can be based on continuous prioritization of lead scores, recentness and value
- If resource available, lead routed to the desktop with customer context from source system
Data Sheet Image
Canonical Sales Content
- Head of Ecommerce
- Head of Sales
- Head of Sales Operations
- Are you able to consolidate, prioritize and distribute captured leads, with context, in one universal system across the business?
- Do you need to reduce workforce inefficiencies but still keep your service levels up and customer satisfaction scores high?
- Are you interested in improving conversion rates through automation and contact center routing practices?
Pain Points (Business Context)
Desired State - How to Fix It