OP02 - Titles and Canonical Info
- 1 Administration Dashboard
- 2 Titles and Taxonomy
- 3 Canonical Information
- 4 Canonical Sales Content
- 5 Pain Points (Business Context)
- 6 Desired State - How to Fix It
Go back to admin dashboard to create and manage platform-specific use cases in the system:
Titles and Taxonomy
|Main Title||Subtitle||Taxonomy||Product Category||Draft||Published||Edit|
Genesys CRM Collaboration
Enhance routing capabilities and drive agent screenpops using Genesys Cloud CX Data Actions
Platform Challenge and Solution
Platform Challenge: CRM information and the contact center traditionally been silo'ed, but they don't have to be. The contact center can leverage integrations to the CRM to provide a superior customer experience and more efficient handling of calls through improved routing decisions and the surfacing of critical context to the agent as the call is delivered to them.
Platform Solution: Using information stored in the CRM regarding your customer and their prior interactions with your business can be used to great effect by the Contact Center. Data enabling your IVR allows for the customer experience to be more personalized, addressing the caller by name and confirming critical information prior to reaching an agent. Lastly, the information gathered from the CRM can be surfaced directly to the agent.
The following benefits are based on benchmark information captured from Genesys customers and may vary based on industry or lines of business:
|Improved Customer Experience||Improved Customer Experience by offering personalization within IVR|
|Improved First Contact Resolution||Improved FCR by enabling more intelligent routing|
|Reduced Handle Time||Reduced Handle time by delivering additional context to the agent|
High Level Flow
High Level Flow Steps
- Caller comes into IVR
- Data action retrieves Customer data in CRM
- Caller is welcome by name
- Caller is routed to best available agent by using CRM information
- Agent answers call using embedded client inside the CRM
- Embedded client performs screenpop to the CRM record
Data Sheet Image
Canonical Sales Content
- Chief Technical Officer
- Head of Customer Experience
- Systems Administrator
- Do you give customers a self-service option for easy inquiries and updates?
- Are customers routed to a knowledgeable agent the first time, or are they sometimes put on hold, transferred, or sent to an agent who doesn’t have the needed expertise?
- Are you meeting service levels across your business?
- Do your agents have the information needed to handle the call immediately when the call is delivered to them?
- Do your agents work primarily out of the CRM when handling customer calls?
Pain Points (Business Context)
- Silo'ed data in the CRM
- Navigating IVR difficult
- Inefficient routing
- Duplicate questions in the IVR and by the agents
Desired State - How to Fix It
- Utilize existing information to simplify the IVR
- Use existing information to make better routing decisions
- Eliminate duplicate effort by surfacing customer info directly to agents