OP01 - Titles and Canonical Info
Go back to admin dashboard to create and manage platform-specific use cases in the system:
Titles and Taxonomy
|Main Title||Subtitle||Taxonomy||Product Category||Draft||Published||Edit|
Genesys Business Communications
Simplify contact center and business communications
Platform Challenge and Solution
Platform Challenge: Companies are tired of dealing with the complex maze of separate communications solutions that require more resources to deploy and maintain, increase cost of ownership, and leave the business without a good way of collaborating across teams. Customers and employees are too important to just maintain the status quo.
Platform Solution: Consolidate multiple systems to a single, reliable platform for both contact center and business users. With a unified platform, enterprises can seamlessly connect with customers, partners and teams anywhere. Enjoy fast deployment, simplified administration, improved efficiency and reduced total cost of ownership.
The following benefits are based on benchmark information captured from Genesys customers and may vary based on industry or lines of business:
|Reduced Administration Costs||Simplify administration with a single platform for business and contact center communications.|
|Reduced Deployment Costs||Streamline your deployment by removing the integration complexity of multiple systems.|
|Reduced IT Operational Costs||Consolidating multiple systems to a single platform requires less IT maintenance and resources.|
High Level Flow
High Level Flow Steps
- An incoming call is made to a Business user
- The business user is alerted of the call
- The call is answered
- If there is no answer, the optionally enabled alternate numbers are alerted
- If there is still no answer, the call is routed to voicemail
Data Sheet Image
Canonical Sales Content
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Technical Officer
- Head of IT Infrastructure
- Are you locked into maintenance contracts for outdated proprietary hardware for your enterprise users?
- Do you want to consolidate your systems and reduce the administration headaches for your enterprise users?
- What are your plans to move your existing infrastructure and applications to the cloud?