MK01 - Titles and Canonical Info
- 1 Administration Dashboard
- 2 Titles and Taxonomy
- 3 Canonical Information
- 4 Canonical Sales Content
- 5 Pain Points (Business Context)
- 6 Desired State - How to Fix It
Go back to admin dashboard to create and manage platform-specific use cases in the system:
Titles and Taxonomy
|Main Title||Subtitle||Taxonomy||Product Category||Draft||Published||Edit|
Genesys Outbound for Marketing
Increase contact rates using outbound voice campaigns
Platform Challenge and Solution
Platform Challenge: Marketing is not just about the message, it's about contacting the right party at the right time. Reaching them at the right moment with a personalized message using their preferred channel is hard and increasing regulation does not help.
Platform Solution: Use Genesys Multi-channel Messaging for Marketing to develop multi-wave campaigns that leverage calls, voice messages, emails and text messages to compliantly communicate with your prospects and customers with your messages at the right time
The following benefits are based on benchmark information captured from Genesys customers and may vary based on industry or lines of business:
|Improved Customer Experience||Increases customer satisfaction by delivering the right message, at the right time in the right channel.|
|Increased Response Rates||Increase campaign conversion rates by getting the engagement channel and timing right.|
|Increased Revenue||Drive increased sales with timely engagement of prospects and customers in preferred channels.|
High Level Flow
High Level Flow Steps
- Campaign strategy defined for new marketing campaign...
- Including channels, pacing, escalation, time between contacts, and max contact attempts
- Contact list provided by organization...
- Channel preferences of individual consumers and Do-Not-Contact suppression lists are applied
- Company sends first offer/promotion to customer
- Calls-to-action dependent on the channel used
- If no response, customer record included in next pass through contact list – Repeat multiple times
Data Sheet Image
Canonical Sales Content
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Head of Customer Experience
- Head of Marketing Operations
- What outbound channels are you using to engage directly with prospects and customers- calls (dialer), voice messages, email, text messaging?
- How do you manage multi-channel campaigns?
- What regulatory compliance due you need to ensure?
Pain Points (Business Context)
Desired State - How to Fix It