EE35 - Titles and Canonical Info
- 1 Administration Dashboard
- 2 Titles and Taxonomy
- 3 Canonical Information
- 4 Canonical Sales Content
- 5 Pain Points (Business Context)
- 6 Desired State - How to Fix It
Go back to admin dashboard to create and manage platform-specific use cases in the system:
Titles and Taxonomy
|Main Title||Subtitle||Taxonomy||Product Category||Draft||Published||Edit|
Genesys Post-Interaction Survey
Web-Based survey for multi-channel interactions
Platform Challenge and Solution
Platform Challenge: How do you know how satisfied customers are with the results of their interactions with the contact center? Contact centers need the ability to offer post-interaction surveys to customers after any type of interaction, not just calls. Customers use several different channels to communicate with businesses, however the level of satisfaction can vary based on the channel.
Platform Solution: Genesys Cloud CX's survey is built in to the platform and can be used to offer a survey to customers after any media type interaction - call, email, chat and messaging. Easy to use flexible form builder with multiple question types for a standard post-interaction satisfaction survey or a post-interaction NPS survey.
The following benefits are based on benchmark information captured from Genesys customers and may vary based on industry or lines of business:
|Improved Agent Competency||Feedback from customers, combined with quality monitoring data, can guide coaching and training for agent skill improvements|
|Improved First Contact Resolution||Identify reasons for repeat contacts|
|Improved Insights and Visibility||Feedback provides insight to customer perception of how well their contact was handled and reason for contact. Insight for various areas of the organization.|
|Improved Net Promoter Score||Actionable data from feedback can identify customer pain points and drive improvements|
|Reduced Customer Churn||Identify customer pain points and causes of dissatisfaction.|
High Level Flow
High Level Flow Steps
- Create the Survey Form, Architect Flow and Policy to initiate post-interaction survey invitation
- If conversation matches Policy, Customer receives survey invitation via email with web link to survey
- Survey response results are viewed in Genesys Cloud CX along with the conversation
- Also view survey activity/results as well as survey data along with queue performance metrics
Data Sheet Image
Canonical Sales Content
- Head of Contact Center(s)
- Head of Customer Experience
- Head of Customer Service
- What communication channels do you offer your customers?
- Do you know if customers perceive that they receive the same quality of service regardless of the channel they use?
Pain Points (Business Context)
Please be advised this use case will be retired and replaced by WE01 (Quality Assurance and Compliance) in Q2.
How does contact center performance impact customer experience?
- For example - when service level is bad:
- Do customers get frustrated with long wait times?
- Do you know if/how that effects their experience when communicating with agents?
Desired State - How to Fix It
- Identify improvement opportunities for agents by sharing the customer's perception of their experience
- Identify and act on sources of customer satisfaction and frustration
- Align quality evaluation expectations with what your customers expectations of quality service
- Identify contact center procedural/process improvement opportunities