EE27 - Titles and Canonical Info
- 1 Administration Dashboard
- 2 Titles and Taxonomy
- 3 Canonical Information
- 4 Canonical Sales Content
- 5 Pain Points (Business Context)
- 6 Desired State - How to Fix It
Go back to admin dashboard to create and manage platform-specific use cases in the system:
Titles and Taxonomy
|Main Title||Subtitle||Taxonomy||Product Category||Draft||Published||Edit|
Genesys WFM Third-Party Integration
Enable bi-directional Integration of WFM with 3rd party systems
Platform Challenge and Solution
Platform Challenge: Your organization has systems in place, like Human Resources or Payroll Management systems. The addition of a Workforce Management tool requires many of the same data elements that these systems use, which results in redundant data management. This causes frustration and unnecessary work for your IT personnel.
Platform Solution: The Genesys WFM Solution includes an API that provides bi-directional integration between the Genesys WFM Solution and your existing systems, allowing automated synchronization of the two. This eliminates the need for redundant data management, resulting in improved system performance and happier IT personnel.
The following benefits are based on benchmark information captured from Genesys customers and may vary based on industry or lines of business:
|Improved Employee Utilization||Free up IT personnel to focus on tasks that matter with automated synchronization between systems.|
|Reduced Administration Costs||Avoid paying your IT personnel to do the same job twice by cutting redundancy in data management.|
|Reduced Employee Attrition||Keep IT admins happy and at your company longer; eliminate no-fun redundant data management.|
High Level Flow
High Level Flow Steps
- Identify the data to synchronise
- Confirm third party to provide access
- Define the appropriate methodology to use
- Create and implement the integration
Data Sheet Image
Canonical Sales Content
- IT Administrator
- Systems Administrator
- How much time do you spend performing redundant data management?
- What systems do you maintain that have interdependent data that need to match?
- What systems do you maintain that need to synchronize with Genesys WFM?
Pain Points (Business Context)
- Interdependent data needed by more than one system does not match.
- Excessive manual synchronization of data between Genesys WFM and more than one system
Desired State - How to Fix It
- Develop integration between WFM and one or more third party systems with the Genesys WFM API