EE19 - Titles and Canonical Info
From Genesys Documentation
- 1 Administration Dashboard
- 2 Titles and Taxonomy
- 3 Canonical Information
- 4 Canonical Sales Content
- 5 Pain Points (Business Context)
- 6 Desired State - How to Fix It
ImportantThis information is shared by EE19 use cases across all offerings.
Go back to admin dashboard to create and manage platform-specific use cases in the system:
Titles and Taxonomy
|Main Title||Subtitle||Taxonomy||Product Category||Draft||Published||Edit|
Genesys Compliance Certification
Deploy enterprise wide certification programs and fulfill regulatory compliance
Platform Challenge and Solution
Platform Challenge: Companies struggle to effectively certify employees and comply with regulatory requirements.
Platform Solution: Easily build, change, and manage employee certification, and report results across all your resources.
The following benefits are based on benchmark information captured from Genesys customers and may vary based on industry or lines of business:
|Improved Customer Experience||Improve customer experience with confident and correct information.|
|Reduced Administration Costs||Reduce manual effort associated with mandatory training.|
|Reduced Penalties and Fines||Gain visibility and ensure completion of mandatory training to meet regulatory requirements.|
High Level Flow
High Level Flow Steps
- Create certification assessments
- Agents take the certification assessments
- Collate the assessment results
- Update the certification report
Data Sheet Image
Canonical Sales Content
- Contact Center Supervisor / Manager
- Head of Compliance
- Head of Customer Service
- Would you tell me about your regulatory reporting process?
- How do you go about certifying your employees?
- Would you please share the effort and cost that comes from managing regulatory compliance?
Pain Points (Business Context)
- Challenges to complying with regulatory requirements
- Unable to deliver Employee Certification Programs and track progress
- Time intensive and high operating cost for compliance
Desired State - How to Fix It
- Ability to measure and report compliance to regulatory bodies with ease
- The ability to easily build, change and manage an employee certification program and track individual employee progress
- Quickly and cost effective deploy a compliance program across the enterprise
Comments or questions about this documentation? Contact us for support!