EE13 - Titles and Canonical Info
- 1 Administration Dashboard
- 2 Titles and Taxonomy
- 3 Canonical Information
- 4 Canonical Sales Content
- 5 Pain Points (Business Context)
- 6 Desired State - How to Fix It
Go back to admin dashboard to create and manage platform-specific use cases in the system:
Titles and Taxonomy
|Main Title||Subtitle||Taxonomy||Product Category||Draft||Published||Edit|
Genesys Skills Assessment
Automate employee skills and capability assessment
Platform Challenge and Solution
Platform Challenge: To match customers with the most appropriate agents, you need an accurate assessment of employee skills. This challenging-but-necessary task can be complicated by internal processes. As you align with HR and operations to reduce costs, your reduced visibility to organizational skill sets can impact customer experience.
Platform Solution: Automate employee skills and capability assessments to measure, manage and develop individual skills. By reducing knowledge gaps in your workforce with targeted, self-paced training and clear coaching insights, you can provide a more consistent customer experience across all channels.
The following benefits are based on benchmark information captured from Genesys customers and may vary based on industry or lines of business:
|Improved Customer Experience||Provide consistent customer experience through consistent knowledge training.|
|Improved Employee Utilization||Utilize the best-trained agents to handle specific interactions.|
|Reduced Overtime Costs||Provide targeted self-paced training to fill knowledge gaps during down times.|
High Level Flow
High Level Flow Steps
- Create baseline assessments
- Agents take the assessments
- The results are collated
- Identify who the high performers are
- Assign learning items to support identified knowledge gaps
- Take assessments and knowledge nudges
- The manager is notified
- A performance report is created
Data Sheet Image
Canonical Sales Content
- Contact Center Supervisor / Manager
- Head of Customer Experience
- Head of Workforce Planning
- Do you have clear visibility of your employee development across all organizational units?
- How do you measure and validate competencies in your contact center?
- Do your agents provide consistent customer experience?
Pain Points (Business Context)
- Core competencies for role not defined and validated
- Inconsistent customer experience
- Labor intensive L&D processes
- Limited Visibility of employee development
- Non-Conformities and Risk Exposure as untrained or unskilled employees many be allow to handle customer interactions.
Desired State - How to Fix It
- Employee skills and capability data are aligned with HR, L&D and Operations.
- Employee are able to have a self-paced learning platform to improve their speed to competency.
- Learning assign automatically based on knowledge gaps
- Clear visibility of the skill levels of all employees across the enterprise.
- Reduces L&D costs by providing targeted learning
- Provide consistent customers experience by providing skilled and capable employees across channels.
- Centralize reporting for training and coaching