EE12 - Titles and Canonical Info
- 1 Administration Dashboard
- 2 Titles and Taxonomy
- 3 Canonical Information
- 4 Canonical Sales Content
- 5 Pain Points (Business Context)
- 6 Desired State - How to Fix It
Go back to admin dashboard to create and manage platform-specific use cases in the system:
Titles and Taxonomy
|Main Title||Subtitle||Taxonomy||Product Category||Draft||Published||Edit|
Genesys Training and Activity Scheduling
Manage training, coaching and offline activities scheduling across the workforce
Platform Challenge and Solution
Platform Challenge: Scheduling agents for online versus offline tasks requires a delicate balance and coordination with back-end resources. While you want your agents to be servicing customers, you also want to provide them with appropriate training and coaching. When these processes are disparate, it makes scheduling challenging.
Platform Solution: Optimize and automate your scheduling process. Break away from manual spreadsheets and ease supervisor burdens by integrating offline tasks. Use operational insights on your agent competency to target effective training. Empower and trust agents to manage their individual schedules while reducing costs.
The following benefits are based on benchmark information captured from Genesys customers and may vary based on industry or lines of business:
|Improved Customer Experience||Well-trained agents result in excellent customer service.|
|Improved Employee Utilization||Automation provides the best balance between agent online and offline tasks.|
|Reduced Employee Attrition||Empowered agents take pride in their service and are less likely to quit.|
High Level Flow
High Level Flow Steps
- Create forecast and schedules
- Create a meeting request
- Submit the meeting request
- The meeting is set. Rooms are booked, notifications are sent and shedules are updated
Data Sheet Image
Canonical Sales Content
- Contact Center Supervisor / Manager
- Head of Customer Service
- Head of Operations
- How does your organization manage operational efficiency and employee engagement?
- Do your employees manage their schedules and tasks?
- How do Supervisors manage coverage of schedules, constraints ?
Pain Points (Business Context)
- Unable to optimize the scheduling of off line activities which also involve trainers, rooms and managers which typically do not sit within a WFM schedule.
- Scheduling offline tasks is typically a very manual process occupying up to 30%+ of Resource Planning and Training Resources.
- Due to the different business areas and systems involve many in-house spreadsheets are developed to help record, track and communicate the progress of the of the activities all adding time and complexity to the process.
Desired State - How to Fix It