EE10-D - Titles and Canonical Info
- 1 Administration Dashboard
- 2 Titles and Taxonomy
- 3 Canonical Information
- 4 Canonical Sales Content
- 5 Pain Points (Business Context)
- 6 Desired State - How to Fix It
Go back to admin dashboard to create and manage platform-specific use cases in the system:
Titles and Taxonomy
|Main Title||Subtitle||Taxonomy||Product Category||Draft||Published||Edit|
Genesys Employee Schedule Preferences
Empower employees with self-administration of their schedule
Platform Challenge and Solution
Platform Challenge: As millennials make up more of your workforce, they want more control in their lives and want to easily self-manage their schedules. Managers want to reduce the time it takes to manage this process as long as the contact center runs efficiently.
Platform Solution: Give employees the control they want. The right web application empowers employees to self-manage their schedules through business rules. Employees can request time off, submit schedule preferences, and manage exceptions — without going through a supervisor or planner.
The following benefits are based on benchmark information captured from Genesys customers and may vary based on industry or lines of business:
|Improved Customer Experience||Provide better service with empowered, happy employees.|
|Improved Employee Utilization||Give managers more time to plan the contact center to optimize efficiency.|
|Reduced Employee Attrition||Improve employee engagement by giving employees more control over their schedules.|
High Level Flow
High Level Flow Steps
- The agent initiates a request in the system
- Time off requests
- self-manage exceptions
- Schedule preferences
- The system validates the request
- A supervisor approves or rejects the request
- The master schedule is updated
Data Sheet Image
Canonical Sales Content
- Head of Contact Center(s)
- Head of Customer Service
- Head of Operations
- How does your organization manage operational efficiency and employee engagement?
- How do your employees manage their schedules and tasks?
- How do Supervisors manage coverage of schedules, constraints and labor laws?
Pain Points (Business Context)
- Employees arriving late for their shift must manually find a way to make up the time
- Supervisors and Planners need to make manual adjustments to the employees schedules to account for employee lateness or other partial day absences
- Employees do not have options as to how they can make up for lost time due to lateness or early departure
Desired State - How to Fix It
- Allow employees to interact directly with their schedule to indicate how they will pay back the time they had to deduct.
- Allow employees to choose whether to pay back time via extending the current day's schedule, extending a future day's schedule, or reduce the length of an unpaid meal instead of using personal time off they have accrued.