EE09 - Titles and Canonical Info
- 1 Administration Dashboard
- 2 Titles and Taxonomy
- 3 Canonical Information
- 4 Canonical Sales Content
- 5 Pain Points (Business Context)
- 6 Desired State - How to Fix It
Go back to admin dashboard to create and manage platform-specific use cases in the system:
Titles and Taxonomy
|Main Title||Subtitle||Taxonomy||Product Category||Draft||Published||Edit|
Genesys Quality Management
Improve employee performance with quality management
Platform Challenge and Solution
Platform Challenge: Businesses need to evaluate the quality of their interactions to identify opportunities for improvement, but it’s not efficient to evaluate every single interaction. You need a way to distinguish important from routine interactions, and then generate the results in a consistent and automated manner.
Platform Solution: Genesys Quality Management includes strategic metadata with each recorded interaction to pinpoint which are most valuable to evaluate, and then uses predefined reports to analyze and present those results for a clear and consistent view of where you’re strong and where you could improve.
The following benefits are based on benchmark information captured from Genesys customers and may vary based on industry or lines of business:
|Improved Customer Experience||Clear and consistent metrics expose opportunities to improve your experience.|
|Reduced Customer Churn||Higher quality interactions drive satisfaction and retain customer loyalty.|
|Reduced Handle Time||Improve the efficiency of your supervisors with more targeted coaching.|
High Level Flow
High Level Flow Steps
- Create evaluation question library
- Create an evaluation form
- Arrange the evaluation schedule
- Select and score the evaluation session
- Create reports and dashboards
- Email the reports to the agents
Data Sheet Image
Canonical Sales Content
- Contact Center Supervisor / Manager
- Head of Customer Service
- Head of Operations
- How does your organization manage the quality of the interactions that your contact center handles with customers and prospects today?
- How does your quality team select which interactions to evaluate?
- How do you currently aggregate and report upon evaluation results (scores)?
Pain Points (Business Context)
- Managers, Supervisors, Coaches and Quality Analysts waste time hunting for relevant interactions to evaluate for quality purposes
- Manual methods of tracking the results of evaluations (i.e. Excel) make it difficult to achieve consistency across different evaluators
- Evaluation results and scores are difficult to efficiently and effectively manage, report upon and analyze
- Communication with agents regarding QA results can be difficult and confrontational.
Desired State - How to Fix It
- Automate the process of creating forms (questionnaires) for evaluating interaction quality
- Automate the distribution/management of evaluation sessions.
- Include extensive metadata with each recorded interaction to precisely target which interactions to evaluate.
- Store evaluation scores in a database and use pre-defined reports to analyze and monitor those results