EE02 - Titles and Canonical Info
- 1 Administration Dashboard
- 2 Titles and Taxonomy
- 3 Canonical Information
- 4 Canonical Sales Content
- 5 Pain Points (Business Context)
- 6 Desired State - How to Fix It
Go back to admin dashboard to create and manage platform-specific use cases in the system:
Titles and Taxonomy
|Main Title||Subtitle||Taxonomy||Product Category||Draft||Published||Edit|
Genesys Omnichannel Workforce Scheduling
Optimize employee utilization for all digital interactions
Platform Challenge and Solution
Platform Challenge: Your call center may have set hours, but your digital channels are always on. Without the right insights, it’s hard to create balanced schedules that allow your company to be responsive to digital interactions while considering employee hours, contracts, preferences and time off, and labor laws.
Platform Solution: Find the right balance. Your Genesys solution automatically gathers data, making it easy to get accurate forecasts and scheduling scenarios across channels. Factor in arrival patterns and hours of operation to cover your bases, and get real-time insight and monitoring into SLAs and schedule adherence.
The following benefits are based on benchmark information captured from Genesys customers and may vary based on industry or lines of business:
|Improved Employee Utilization||Use your employees more effectively, with optimal planning across your digital channels.|
|Reduced Administration Costs||Genesys Workforce Management automatically schedules shifts and pushes skills and schedule updates, reducing the time and costs associated with manual scheduling.|
|Reduced Employee Attrition||Genesys integrated workforce planning capabilities ensures work gets to the right employee at the right time, identifies skill gaps and empowers agents with more control over their schedules with mobility and easy-to-use web-based tools.|
High Level Flow
High Level Flow Steps
- Create or modify a forecast scenario
- Step through the forecasting wizard to build volumes
- Step through the staffing build wizard to determine FTE needs
- Change requests are submitted by supervisors and agents
- Forecasting is modified
- If the forecast is ready to be published it is published to the master forecast and the scheduler(s) is notified
Data Sheet Image
Canonical Sales Content
- Contact Center Supervisor / Manager
- Head of Operations
- Head of Workforce Planning
- How do you ensure you are staffed to consistently meet your SLAs across your digital channels?
- How often do you struggle to find the right balance between understaffing/overstaffing for your digital channels?
- How do you currently create forecasts and schedules for your digital channels?
Pain Points (Business Context)
- Inability to consistently meet SLA for digital channels
- Low customer satisfaction due to excessive wait times and low first contact resolution
- Low employee engagement due to high work pressure, receiving interaction types they cannot handle and ever changing schedules
- High workforce costs due to overstaffing
- Poor CX due to understaffing
- Insufficient data for accurate forecasting
- Real performance/SLA not in line with forecast/schedule prediction
Desired State - How to Fix It
- Create an accurate forecast across all activities/queues that take in to account specific arrival patterns for digital interactions.
- Gain better insight into effectiveness of several forecasting/scheduling scenarios
- Report on cross channel schedule adherence in real time and historically.
- Automatically gather data for accurate forecasting from contact center platform
- Real time insight into intraday SLA & schedule adherence