CE43 - Titles and Canonical Info
- 1 Administration Dashboard
- 2 Titles and Taxonomy
- 3 Canonical Information
- 4 Canonical Sales Content
- 5 Pain Points (Business Context)
- 6 Desired State - How to Fix It
Go back to admin dashboard to create and manage platform-specific use cases in the system:
Titles and Taxonomy
|Main Title||Subtitle||Taxonomy||Product Category||Draft||Published||Edit|
Genesys Personalized Routing with Callback
Route voice interactions to the best skilled resource with personalization and callback option
Platform Challenge and Solution
Platform Challenge: When customers call you, they want to speak with someone familiar with your company, someone who can quickly address their needs. If they encounter long wait times or connect to agents who lack the proper information, then calls can transfer more often, hold times increase, and the customer experiences unnecessary repetition. Any of these factors can result in a poor customer experience.
Platform Solution: Proactively address the needs of your customers when they call into your contact center, which helps drive a greater customer experience. Recognize repeat customers and route calls either to the last agent they spoke with, or to the best-skilled agents that can more effectively help address their needs. If no agents are available to address their needs appropriately, let them know their expected wait time, and offer a callback option.
The following benefits are based on benchmark information captured from Genesys customers and may vary based on industry or lines of business:
|Improved Customer Experience||Shorter wait times, callback options, and quicker call resolutions deliver value and improve your customer’s experience.|
|Increased Revenue||Increase revenue and control costs by connecting callers with the best agents to assist them when they call.|
|Reduced Handle Time||Matching customer and agents based on previous interactions or skill-level helps reduce handle time and control costs.|
High Level Flow
Data Sheet Image
Canonical Sales Content
- Contact Center Supervisor / Manager
- Head of Customer Experience
- Head of Operations
- How easy is it for your customers to get repetitive or easy issues fixed the first time they call?
- What service level issues are you experiencing? Are costs to maintain consistent levels of staff a concern?
- How often is a transfer required, due to agents’ experience or knowledge?
- Would it positively impact customer satisfaction scores if repeat callers were matched with the same agent?
- What is your abandonment rate during peak periods of activity?
- What alternatives do you offer customers who've been on hold a while?
Pain Points (Business Context)
- Poor customer experience scores due to excessive wait times, transfers, hold times, agents who do not have needed expertise, and the need for repeat contacts
- Missed service levels and increased abandons, within or across channels, due to long handle times with customers having to recap previous interactions causing customer dissatisfaction
- Inability to use context of previous interactions to optimize each customer call or recognize repeat customers
- High staffing costs to meet service levels during peak periods
Desired State - How to Fix It
- Optimize customer experience by connecting them to a knowledgeable, efficient agent available within a configured time period
- As customers wait in queue, remove skill requirements to expand the pool of available agents
- Route interactions without conversations leaving the queue to better understand why customers are calling and keep your data clean for clear reporting
- Recognize customers in all touch points and channels, and match callers with the same agent with whom they previously spoke
- Offer self-service and callback options
- When queue exceeds threshold set by business, the caller is played a message relaying the current wait time and given callback option