CE41 - Titles and Canonical Info
- 1 Administration Dashboard
- 2 Titles and Taxonomy
- 3 Canonical Information
- 4 Canonical Sales Content
- 5 Pain Points (Business Context)
- 6 Desired State - How to Fix It
Go back to admin dashboard to create and manage platform-specific use cases in the system:
Titles and Taxonomy
|Main Title||Subtitle||Taxonomy||Product Category||Draft||Published||Edit|
Use voicebots to automate customer conversations and seamlessly hand over to an agent if needed.
Self-Service and Automation
Platform Challenge and Solution
Platform Challenge: When your customers call in to self-service or need an agent, they want to get off the phone as soon as possible. Traditional IVRs are complex menu mazes that are unfriendly to use and confuse customers. This leads to longer agent interactions and increases cost of service for an organization
Platform Solution: Deliver a smooth service experience for customers with a bot that intuitively understands customer issues in natural language. It improves contact center operations as agents do not need to intervene for repetitive issues.
The following benefits are based on benchmark information captured from Genesys customers and may vary based on industry or lines of business:
|Improved Containment Rate||Increase self-service interactions to reduce agent-assisted interactions for repetitive or common requests|
|Improved Customer Experience||Reduce the time required to address the customer request, handle off-hour requests, offer immediate options, and improve outcomes|
|Improved First Contact Resolution||Bots identify customers and context, then present choices fitted to expected activity.|
High Level Flow
High Level Flow Steps
- A customer initiates a call
- The customer intent is captured
- The customer responds using natural language
- Genesys conducts intent determination through natural language processing to see whether agent assistance or self service is required
- Depending on the outcome, the customer is either connected with an agent or is directed to self service
- If directed to an Agent, the agent helps the customer resolve the issue
Data Sheet Image
Canonical Sales Content
- Head of Contact Center(s)
- Head of Customer Experience
- Head of Customer Service
- Do you want to increase automation on voice channels and decrease interactions that need a live agent?
- Do you want to support an omnichannel strategy?
- Do you want to reduce agent handle time and improve first contact resolution?
- Do you have an AI strategy?
- Do you want to more return on investment with AI?
Pain Points (Business Context)
- Agents wasting time, capturing routine information
- Increasing interactions on voice channels
- Low first contact resolution rates
- Increasing repeat contacts
- Customer having to queue for along time to talk to agents
- Frustrating IVR experiences leading to low NPS scores
Desired State - How to Fix It
- Introduce self-service through Voicebots
- Collecting of routine information through natural language understanding (NLU) Voicebots
- Fulfilment of simple and repetitive tasks
- Pass conversation history when handing over to an agent
- Personalised interactions for customers based on NLU
- Better user experience based on customer data