CE30 - Titles and Canonical Info
- 1 Administration Dashboard
- 2 Titles and Taxonomy
- 3 Canonical Information
- 4 Canonical Sales Content
- 5 Pain Points (Business Context)
- 6 Desired State - How to Fix It
Go back to admin dashboard to create and manage platform-specific use cases in the system:
Titles and Taxonomy
|Main Title||Subtitle||Taxonomy||Product Category||Draft||Published||Edit|
Genesys Routing for Branch Offices
Centralize routing of calls for branch office, point of sale, or any location
Platform Challenge and Solution
Platform Challenge: You work hard to build strong customer relationships. So when your most valuable or loyal customers call, it makes sense to connect them with employees who can help best — regardless of location. If your IVR can’t direct calls based on customer value, you can’t deliver a truly VIP experience.
Platform Solution: Create more personalized experiences from the start. Use Genesys advanced routing functionality to prequalify callers, present different prompts and direct calls to the right place — self-service, voicemail, the contact center, a branch employee, or a personal advisor — based on customer value.
The following benefits are based on benchmark information captured from Genesys customers and may vary based on industry or lines of business:
|Improved Customer Experience||Routing customers based on context and value makes a more personalized experience.|
|Increased Revenue||Connecting callers to the best-fit agent improves collections, cross-sell, up-sell and close rates.|
|Reduced Interaction Transfers||Cut unnecessary transfers by using customer data and context to tailor options and route calls.|
High Level Flow
High Level Flow Steps
- A customer places a call to a branch office
- The customer enters user-specific information
- Customer and routing options are based on customer value
- High-value customers are routed to a branch employee
- Other customers are routed to self-service, voicemail, or the contact center
- Every customer receives personalized service
Data Sheet Image
Canonical Sales Content
- Head of Contact Center(s)
- Head of Customer Experience
- Head of Customer Service
- How do you correlate customer value to the options presented to customers when they call?
- When customers call one of your branch offices, how do you know each call is handled optimally?
- What options do you provide your customers to speak with someone in a particular location?
Pain Points (Business Context)
Desired State - How to Fix It