CE25 - Titles and Canonical Info
- 1 Administration Dashboard
- 2 Titles and Taxonomy
- 3 Canonical Information
- 4 Canonical Sales Content
- 5 Pain Points (Business Context)
- 6 Desired State - How to Fix It
Go back to admin dashboard to create and manage platform-specific use cases in the system:
Titles and Taxonomy
|Main Title||Subtitle||Taxonomy||Product Category||Draft||Published||Edit|
Genesys Proactive Callback for Customer Service
Improve customer conversions by offering a callback
Platform Challenge and Solution
Platform Challenge: Customers come to your website for help, but sometimes they get lost or stuck in when completing a self-service task. This causes frustration and a sense of abandonment, leaving customers feeling unsatisfied or even angry. If they then call you, it also increases your workload and your costs.
Platform Solution: Proactively offer customers a callback based on their behavior on your website. You can offer callbacks in those areas where customers struggle, but only when you have staff available. This enables you to help your customers navigate customer service issues or complete tasks without needing to start from scratch.
The following benefits are based on benchmark information captured from Genesys customers and may vary based on industry or lines of business:
|Improved Net Promoter Score||Proactively helping customers reduces their frustration and increases satisfaction scores.|
|Reduced Handle Time||Helping customers to complete their task stops you needing to start it over again.|
|Reduced Volume of Interactions||Calling customers back reduces your inbound calls.|
High Level Flow
High Level Flow Steps
- Customer is trying to update address details online
- Customer is right in the middle of the update but finds they cannot proceed due to error
- The system detects that customer is struggling to complete update and needs assistance
- Customer receives a proactive invite to connect
- Customer expects to be connected to an agent with appropriate skills and get real-time assistance
- Agent availability is determined
- Context is passed to the agent and the interaction is handle
- Agent dials call and is connected to customer
Data Sheet Image
Canonical Sales Content
- Head of Contact Center(s)
- Head of Customer Experience
- Head of Customer Service
- Do you monitor customer online behaviors?
- Can you proactively online customers callbacks based on their website behavior?
- Can you offer these callbacks based on your agent availability?
Pain Points (Business Context)
Desired State - How to Fix It