CE24 - Titles and Canonical Info
- 1 Administration Dashboard
- 2 Titles and Taxonomy
- 3 Canonical Information
- 4 Canonical Sales Content
- 5 Pain Points (Business Context)
- 6 Desired State - How to Fix It
Go back to admin dashboard to create and manage platform-specific use cases in the system:
Titles and Taxonomy
|Main Title||Subtitle||Taxonomy||Product Category||Draft||Published||Edit|
Genesys Proactive Chat for Customer Service
Improve customer conversions by proactively offering chat
Platform Challenge and Solution
Platform Challenge: When your customers are on your website or mobile application, they are looking to fulfill their need quickly and efficiently. If they run into trouble, they may not know that help is just a click away.
Platform Solution: Provide a proactive, personalized self or assisted, yet consistent experience based on customer journey. Genesys Proactive Chat for Customer Service can offer real time assistance with chat, based on previous customer interactions, and identify the best available agent with full context to help quickly resolve their need.
The following benefits are based on benchmark information captured from Genesys customers and may vary based on industry or lines of business:
|Improved Employee Utilization||Agents can manage multiple chat interactions, with journey context, which results in improved productivity.|
|Improved First Contact Resolution||Based on customer journey, route to the best skilled agent with full context, which can improve FCR.|
|Increased Revenue||By proactively offering a chat based on customer journeys, you can increase online conversions.|
High Level Flow
High Level Flow Steps
- Customer is trying to update their address online
- Customer is right in the middle of the update process but is having problems.
- The system detects that Customer is struggling with the update and probably needs assistance
- Customer receives a proactive invite to connect
- Customer expects to be connected to an agent with appropriate skills and get real-time assistance
- Agent availability is determined
- Customer gets notified that an agent is ready to chat
- Context is passed to the agent and the chat is handled
Data Sheet Image
Canonical Sales Content
- Chief Digital Officer
- Head of Customer Experience
- Head of Customer Service
- Do you monitor your customers behavior on your website or mobile application, and customer journey across channels?
- Can you proactively engage in real time with online customers based on customer behavior and past interactions?
- Based on customer behavior, can you route to the best skilled agent to resolve the issue quickly?
Pain Points (Business Context)
Desired State - How to Fix It