CE21 - Titles and Canonical Info
- 1 Administration Dashboard
- 2 Titles and Taxonomy
- 3 Canonical Information
- 4 Canonical Sales Content
- 5 Pain Points (Business Context)
- 6 Desired State - How to Fix It
Go back to admin dashboard to create and manage platform-specific use cases in the system:
Titles and Taxonomy
|Main Title||Subtitle||Taxonomy||Product Category||Draft||Published||Edit|
Enable click-to-call from your website or app to improve service and conversions
Platform Challenge and Solution
Platform Challenge: When customers need more information while on your website or mobile app, they want to speak with a well-informed individual who can provide real-time assistance. Having to search for numbers and take steps back when connected to a sales representative results in lost sales, lower customer experience scores and makes them less likely to buy.
Platform Solution: Connect your customer to the help they need from within the web site or mobile app, making it easy to obtain service, buy and improve campaign results. By using skills-based routing and context, calls can be intelligently routed to the individual best equipped to help. Create a seamless experience to improve revenue and brand loyalty.
The following benefits are based on benchmark information captured from Genesys customers and may vary based on industry or lines of business:
|Improved First Contact Resolution||Click-to-call within the website or app reduces customer effort and connects the customer with the company creating a seamless and provides an enjoyable experience.|
|Increased Revenue||Increase online sales conversions as the customers can readily get help at the point of purchase. Remove barriers to buy and optimize campaigns to increase sales.|
|Reduced Handle Time||Connecting callers to the best-fit agent with context, results in more efficient call handling. Give agents greater digital context to speed resolution.|
High Level Flow
High Level Flow Steps
- Customer is browsing on website or mobile app and would like to speak to an agent
- Customer clicks on "ClickToCall" option to initiate a phone call
- The call is routed to the best available agent
- The agent is presented with the customer's information and location
- Customer and agent talk over the phone
Data Sheet Image
Canonical Sales Content
- Chief Digital Officer
- Head of Customer Experience
- Head of Customer Service
- Head of Marketing Operations
- How do your website and mobile app users get assistance?
- Does your solution provide context with the request?
- How are you identifying and routing callers to get them to the best agent?
- Can you accurately attribute offline sales calls to customer’s digital journeys?
Pain Points (Business Context)
- Unable to provide a personalized assisted service experience
- Online help not providing the information customers need and unable to offer an engagement with an agent at the point of purchase
- Cannot recognize customers or context
- Poor customer experience scores
- Unable to connect to the best employee
- High customer churn
- Increasing calls related to online service and support
- Website not offering online service and support
- Unable to see web origination points for customers to improve user experience
Desired State - How to Fix It
- Recognize customers at all touch points and channels
- Carry context and orchestrate interactions between channels
- Enable click to call / callback based on relevant agent availability