CE15 - Titles and Canonical Info
- 1 Administration Dashboard
- 2 Titles and Taxonomy
- 3 Canonical Information
- 4 Canonical Sales Content
- 5 Pain Points (Business Context)
- 6 Desired State - How to Fix It
Go back to admin dashboard to create and manage platform-specific use cases in the system:
Titles and Taxonomy
|Main Title||Subtitle||Taxonomy||Product Category||Draft||Published||Edit|
Genesys Outbound Collections
Accelerate payments collected using multiple channels
Platform Challenge and Solution
Platform Challenge: Receivables are aging and the number of collections increase. Agents are not effectively utilized for collections as they are spending time chasing down customers or not getting connected. Resourcing costs are increasing at a faster pace than receivables. Overdue payments and collections could be decreased if capabilities for proactive and automated reminders were available.
Platform Solution: Automate the collections process contacting customers to remind them about upcoming payment or notify them of a past due amount. Reduce collections costs by proactively engaging customers via their preferred channel. Offer customers convenient options for callback or follow-up to process payment, that in turn optimize agent resources to more valuable collection efforts.
The following benefits are based on benchmark information captured from Genesys customers and may vary based on industry or lines of business: No results
High Level Flow
Data Sheet Image
Canonical Sales Content
- Contact Center Supervisor / Manager
- Head of Collections
- Head of Contact Center(s)
- CHANNELS: What outbound channels are you using - dialer,
outbound IVR, email, text messaging?
- VOLUME: How many consumers are in your contact list? How frequently do you contact them?
- Anticipated monthly volume?
- AGENTS: How many outbound agents do you have? What is your agent utilization rate?
- COMPLIANCE: What requirements do you need to comply with?
Pain Points (Business Context)
- Low payment rates driven by too many customers either forgetting or deciding to not pay their bill
- Calls by agents are effective but they are expensive and can lose effectiveness over time
- Low agent utilization due to subpar predictive dialing or an overreliance on manual dialing
- Unable to efficiently pace outbound volume resulting in agent idle-time or call abandonment inefficiencies
- Can’t engage customers over their preferred channels.
- Difficulty meeting compliance requirements such as limiting outreach to allowable contact widows or excluding mobile number without opt-in.
Desired State - How to Fix It
- Coordinate payment reminders using multiple channels to improve contact rates and payment rates
- Optimally pace contact attempts while taking the expected impact on inbound/outbound interactions and agent availability into consideration
- Self-service campaign management enables business users to create rules and maintain compliance
- Contact opted in consumers in accordance to their channel preferences (assumes company provides preferences as part of their contact lists)
- Let customer escalate from self-service to an agent
- Enable customer to request follow-up callback, text, or email so they can pay at a more convenient time.