CE14 - Titles and Canonical Info
- 1 Administration Dashboard
- 2 Titles and Taxonomy
- 3 Canonical Information
- 4 Canonical Sales Content
- 5 Pain Points (Business Context)
- 6 Desired State - How to Fix It
Go back to admin dashboard to create and manage platform-specific use cases in the system:
Titles and Taxonomy
|Main Title||Subtitle||Taxonomy||Product Category||Draft||Published||Edit|
Genesys Proactive Contact
Use customer information to personalize notifications
Platform Challenge and Solution
Platform Challenge: Customers expect to stay informed with proactive notifications sent through their preferred channels such as SMS, email, and voice. Notifications that aren’t timely and relevant are ignored or not trusted by the recipient. This eventually leads to a costly and preventable agent-assisted interaction.
Platform Solution: Delivering proactive notifications to communicate contextual, relevant, and timely information builds trust and increased satisfaction with customers which improves brand loyalty. And by handing potential issues proactively, low-value inbound interactions are eliminated which decreases operational costs.
The following benefits are based on benchmark information captured from Genesys customers and may vary based on industry or lines of business:
|Improved Customer Experience||75% of customers have improved experiences after receiving timely and helpful updates.|
|Increased Response Rates||5% improvement in NPS scores.|
|Reduced Customer Churn||40% of companies see higher satisfaction due to proactive customer communication.|
High Level Flow
High Level Flow Steps
- A customer is interacting with the company
- The interaction is abandoned
- Customer intent identified
- Business rules trigger proactive follow-up and identify best/preferred channel...
- Customer record added to an ongoing outbound campaign
- Company proactively contacts the customer
Data Sheet Image
Canonical Sales Content
- Head of Contact Center(s)
- Head of Customer Experience
- Head of Customer Service
- What situations create your top abandoned interactions?
- What percent of your abandoned interactions do follow-up with another communication?
- What Outbound channels are you using?
Pain Points (Business Context)
Desired State - How to Fix It