CE12 - Titles and Canonical Info
- 1 Administration Dashboard
- 2 Titles and Taxonomy
- 3 Canonical Information
- 4 Canonical Sales Content
- 5 Pain Points (Business Context)
- 6 Desired State - How to Fix It
Go back to admin dashboard to create and manage platform-specific use cases in the system:
Titles and Taxonomy
|Main Title||Subtitle||Taxonomy||Product Category||Draft||Published||Edit|
Genesys SMS & Email Notifications
Use SMS and email to send personalized, timely and relevant notifications to customers.
Platform Challenge and Solution
Platform Challenge: Customers want a quick way to be notified of appointment reminders, delivery notifications, fraud alerts, coupons, loyalty program information, surveys and much more. Repeated handling of unnecessary outbound calls and preventable inbound follow-up drives up costs and can damage customer and employee satisfaction.
Platform Solution: Communicate important information simply and efficiently using Genesys SMS / Email Notifications. Customers experience a more satisfying and engaging experience with businesses. And companies reduce operational costs while ensuring important and time-sensitive digital alerts are delivered to customers wherever they are.
The following benefits are based on benchmark information captured from Genesys customers and may vary based on industry or lines of business:
|Improved Net Promoter Score||Strengthen customer relationships and loyalty with proactive, context-rich communications.|
|Increased Revenue||Increase in response rate including renewals and activations.|
|Reduced Volume of Interactions||Contacting customers proactively via an SMS or Email message will reduce the volume of inbound interactions handled by agents.|
High Level Flow
High Level Flow Steps
- Campaign created to send a proactive text message / email to customers
- Contact list provided by organization...
- Channel preferences, opt-outs, and suppressions have already been applied
- Company sends text message / email to customer
- Can configure reply keywords to detect opt-out and help requests
Data Sheet Image
Canonical Sales Content
- Chief Digital Officer
- Head of Customer Experience
- Head of Customer Service
- Do you proactively communicate with existing customers?
- Does your agent call volumes include simplistic reminder calls?
- Are you harnessing SMS/Email as a preferred customer channel?
Pain Points (Business Context)
- Unable to keep customers informed about their accounts and the products and services they use
- Can’t engage with customers over their preferred channels
- Unable to deflect avoidable inbound contacts resulting in higher agent costs and lower satisfaction
Desired State - How to Fix It
- Proactively sending timely and personalized alerts, confirmations, and reminders using multiple channels results in lower customer effort and fewer inbound interactions
- Contact consumers in accordance to their channel preferences (this use case assumes the company provides contact list with only opted-in customers)
- Reduce outreach costs by leveraging less expensive digital messaging versus agent calls