CE11 - Titles and Canonical Info
- 1 Administration Dashboard
- 2 Titles and Taxonomy
- 3 Canonical Information
- 4 Canonical Sales Content
- 5 Pain Points (Business Context)
- 6 Desired State - How to Fix It
Go back to admin dashboard to create and manage platform-specific use cases in the system:
Titles and Taxonomy
|Main Title||Subtitle||Taxonomy||Product Category||Draft||Published||Edit|
Genesys Outbound Dialer
Improve customer communications and increase sales conversion using powerful dialer capabilities
Platform Challenge and Solution
Platform Challenge: Dialing for sales outreach is a hard job that requires specialized skills. Low agent utilization due to sub-par dialers, manual dialing, lack of appropriate blending of inbound/outbound result in fewer sales conversions.
Platform Solution: Deliver coordinated outreach and create optimal engagements based on agent availability while reducing costs. Improve the ROI of outbound sales campaigns by efficiently acquiring, up-selling, and winning back customers through automated and assisted calling campaigns by using a powerful dialer for voice calls and IVR for voice messaging.
The following benefits are based on benchmark information captured from Genesys customers and may vary based on industry or lines of business:
|Improved Conversion Rates||Conversion rates, cross-sells and up-sell rates will improve through the ability to automatically generate outbound calls and empowering agents with single searchable desktop application that shows customer context|
|Improved Employee Utilization||Ensure that agents are utilized to the fullest extent — not idle, waiting for work.|
|Reduced Customer Churn||Provide proactive engagements for customer renewals or cross-sell.|
High Level Flow
High Level Flow Steps
- Engagement or campaign strategy defined for new customer contact or outbound sales campaign
- Strategy includes channels, pacing, escalation, time between contacts, and max contact attempts
- Contact list provided by organization
- Channel preferences of individual consumers and Do-Not-Contact suppression lists are applied
- Company makes first offer/promotion/contact to customer
- Calls-to-action dependent on the channel used
- If no response, customer record included in next pass through contact list – Repeat multiple times
Data Sheet Image
Canonical Sales Content
- Head of Contact Center(s)
- Head of Customer Experience
- Head of Sales
- Head of Sales Operations
- What outbound channels are you currently using (e.g. dialer, email, text)?
- What is your monthly volume of Outbound interactions?
- How often do you reach out to customers/prospects?
- How many outbound agents do you have?
- What is the size of your sales rep organization and their utilization rate
Pain Points (Business Context)
- Calls by agents are effective, but they are expensive and can lose effectiveness over time.
- Low agent utilization due to subpar predictive dialling or an overreliance on manual dialling.
- Unable to efficiently pace outbound volume resulting in agent idle-time or call abandonment inefficiencies.
- Inability to prevent too many contact attempts to the same consumer or to meet compliance requirements such as excluding mobile numbers without opt-in.
- Cannot proactively contact sales opportunities.
Desired State - How to Fix It
- Optimally pace contact attempts while taking the expected impact on inbound/outbound interactions and agent availability into consideration
- Self-service campaign management enables business users to create rules and maintain compliance
- Contact opted in consumers (assumes company provides preferences as part of their contact lists)