CE08 - Titles and Canonical Info
- 1 Administration Dashboard
- 2 Titles and Taxonomy
- 3 Canonical Information
- 4 Canonical Sales Content
- 5 Pain Points (Business Context)
- 6 Desired State - How to Fix It
Go back to admin dashboard to create and manage platform-specific use cases in the system:
Titles and Taxonomy
|Main Title||Subtitle||Taxonomy||Product Category||Draft||Published||Edit|
Genesys Voice Payment
Capture payments in your IVR
Self-Service and Automation
Platform Challenge and Solution
Platform Challenge: Customers expect convenience and demand data security. They want the option of phone payment with the assurance of cardholder protection. If you don't accept card transactions by phone, you lose money. And if you don't exceed data security standards, you put your customers — and your business — at risk.
Platform Solution: Ensure secure interactions with a PCI-compliant solution that protects credit card data submitted to your automated IVR system or to an agent. Protect against fraud and preserve trust while still providing a flexible customer experience.
The following benefits are based on benchmark information captured from Genesys customers and may vary based on industry or lines of business:
|Improved Customer Experience||Offer customers the option of agent-assisted or fully automated phone payments.|
|Increased Revenue||Improve the accuracy and efficiency of payments by phone.|
|Reduced Penalties and Fines||Reduce the risk of fraud-related penalties or data breach.|
High Level Flow
High Level Flow Steps
- Customer needs to make a payment
- Whether already in IVR or with agent, call transferred to Payment Capture IVR
- IVR determines if customer is identified & verified
- IVR requests credit card number
- Depending on card, IVR requests appropriate card details
- IVR connects to Payment Gateway to make payment
- Customer is told payment was successful
Data Sheet Image
Canonical Sales Content
- Head of Compliance
- Head of Contact Center(s)
- Head of Customer Experience
- Do you collect PCI-compliant payments in your IVR?
- Do your agents collect PCI-compliant payments?
- What are your plans for increasing payment capture across channels?
Pain Points (Business Context)
- Inability to achieve PCI DSS for taking card payments
- Low payment capture rates
- Struggling to meet evolving compliance requirements
- Existing technology no longer meets business needs
Desired State - How to Fix It
- The customer is transferred to the payment capture IVR application (transferred from IVR or initiated by agent).
- The payment application determines if the customer is identified and verified.
- If yes, the payment capture IVR application requests the credit card information via DTMF
- Based on the card used, the payment application requests the needed card details (expiration date, CVV, and so on).
- The payment capture IVR application plays back details to confirm before submitting.
- The payment capture IVR application is integrated with the payment gateway andcompletes payment through the gateway.
- When successful, the payment capture IVR application informs the customer of successful payment.