CE05 - Titles and Canonical Info
- 1 Administration Dashboard
- 2 Titles and Taxonomy
- 3 Canonical Information
- 4 Canonical Sales Content
- 5 Pain Points (Business Context)
- 6 Desired State - How to Fix It
Go back to admin dashboard to create and manage platform-specific use cases in the system:
Titles and Taxonomy
|Main Title||Subtitle||Taxonomy||Product Category||Draft||Published||Edit|
Genesys Preferred Agent Routing
Identify and route repeat contacts across channels
Platform Challenge and Solution
Platform Challenge: With rapidly increasing amounts of interaction, it is hard for companies to recognize the most urgent customer requests and give them the right priority. This leads to customer frustration and higher operational costs. With a modern customer experience platform, this doesn’t have to be so difficult.
Platform Solution: Manage urgent conversations by considering context and history across all channels, and by increasing the routing priority of interactions or reaching out proactively to the customer.
The following benefits are based on benchmark information captured from Genesys customers and may vary based on industry or lines of business:
|Improved Net Promoter Score||Route to an expert with full context, or proactively contact the customer when applicable.|
|Increased Revenue||Reduce churn and boost retention through nurturing — giving repeat contacts a higher priority level.|
|Reduced Handle Time||Use enhanced context and preempt repeat inbound contacts by proactively providing information.|
High Level Flow
High Level Flow Steps
- Customer attempts to contact a company multiple times
- Customer makes yet another attempt
- Business rules drive special handling of contact
- Contact given high priority, and distributed with full context
- Business Rules trigger proactive contact with follow-up information
- The customer issue is completely resolved
Data Sheet Image
Canonical Sales Content
- Chief Data Officer
- Head of Customer Experience
- Head of Customer Service
- How does your company know that the current caller has made multiple failed attempts to contact you within X timeframe?
- How do you manage repeat contacts from the same customer within X timeframe?
- Do they get a higher priority?
Pain Points (Business Context)
Desired State - How to Fix It