CE04 - Titles and Canonical Info
- 1 Administration Dashboard
- 2 Titles and Taxonomy
- 3 Canonical Information
- 4 Canonical Sales Content
- 5 Pain Points (Business Context)
- 6 Desired State - How to Fix It
Go back to admin dashboard to create and manage platform-specific use cases in the system:
Titles and Taxonomy
|Main Title||Subtitle||Taxonomy||Product Category||Draft||Published||Edit|
Genesys Skype for Business
Engage across the broader enterprise using Skype for Business instant messaging
Platform Challenge and Solution
Platform Challenge: Engaging with customers who want to use new voice channels like Microsoft Skype for Business can be difficult without introducing new teams and a separate technology silos.
Platform Solution: Integrating Skype for Business into your main contact center routing environment and routing calls into your usual sales and customer service teams stops the silos.
The following benefits are based on benchmark information captured from Genesys customers and may vary based on industry or lines of business:
|Improved Customer Experience||Increased first call resolution rate and improved Net Promoter Score. Use priority tuningto gradually increase priority levels over timeto ensure that customer calls are handledwithin their service level|
|Improved Employee Utilization||Route Skype for Business voice interactions to the best-fit agent to handle requests. Use a virtualized agent pool to maximize resources.|
|Increased Revenue||Increase revenue by properly routing Skype for Business calls to agents who are best at cross-selling and up-selling.|
High Level Flow
High Level Flow Steps
- A customer calls using Skype for Business
- The customer selects an agent from self-service
- The customer is queued for an agent through skilled based routing
- The queue targets are expanded andthe priority is escalated
- The customer is connected to an agent
Data Sheet Image
Canonical Sales Content
- Chief Digital Officer
- Head of Contact Center(s)
- Head of Customer Experience
- Do you give customers self-service option for easy inquiries and updates?
- Are customers routed to a knowledgeable agent the first time, or are they sometimes put on hold, transferred, or sent to an agent who doesn’t have the needed expertise?
- Are you meeting service levels across your business?
Pain Points (Business Context)
- Customers are unable to get complex problems resolved on their first contact
- Agents cannot be experts in all areas and sometimes need to consult with an expert, resulting in long hold times or a return call to the customer
- Poor customer experience scores due to excessive wait times, transfers, hold times, and the need for repeat contacts
- Agents are unable to transition between voice, instant messaging, and video as needed to handle each inquiry in the most expedient manner
Desired State - How to Fix It
- Customers are able to get resolution to complex problems in a single contact.
- Agents have the ability to quickly locate and consult with an available expert, successfully resolving customers’ issues in the initial contact
- Agents are able to merge the customer and expert in a 3-way consultation when needed, whether voice, IM, or video