CE03 - Titles and Canonical Info
- 1 Administration Dashboard
- 2 Titles and Taxonomy
- 3 Canonical Information
- 4 Canonical Sales Content
- 5 Pain Points (Business Context)
- 6 Desired State - How to Fix It
Go back to admin dashboard to create and manage platform-specific use cases in the system:
Titles and Taxonomy
|Main Title||Subtitle||Taxonomy||Product Category||Draft||Published||Edit|
Offer callback to queuing callers
Platform Challenge and Solution
Platform Challenge: When callers wait in long queues, customer frustration with your brand goes up right along with your abandonment rate. However, always keeping staff at peak performance level is costly and inefficient. You need a way to distribute calls during peak times to meet your service levels and keep callers happy.
Platform Solution: An alternative to waiting on hold can make the difference in a customer’s experience. After a threshold of time, give callers the wait time and the option of receiving a callback. Now you can deliver higher customer satisfaction without maintaining a peak-level staff.
The following benefits are based on benchmark information captured from Genesys customers and may vary based on industry or lines of business:
|Improved Customer Experience||By offering an option to avoid long hold times, you show that you value the customer’s time.|
|Improved First Contact Resolution||Enable companies to improve customer experience by providing wait time information and call back functionality. Savings from dynamic callback may reduce incoming follow-up call volume related to incoming follow-up or repeat calls.|
|Reduced Interaction Abandonment||Reduction in callers who abandon while waiting in the queue, then call in again later. Dynamic Voice Callback reduces abandons, reduces time formerly spent waiting in queue before abandoning.|
High Level Flow
High Level Flow Steps
- A customer decides to call the company
- Wait time is longer than the pre-defined threshold
- Provide wait time and option for callback
- Customer chooses callback
- Customer receives callback
- Customer is connected to a skilled agent
Data Sheet Image
Canonical Sales Content
- Chief Information Officer
- Contact Center Supervisor / Manager
- Head of Customer Experience
- What is your abandonment rate during peak periods of activity?
- What alternatives do you offer customers who've been on hold a while?
- What does it cost you to maintain staff levels for high-activity times versus less active times?
Pain Points (Business Context)
- Long queue times lead to abandons and missed service levels
- High staffing costs in order to have resources available for peak periods
- Unable to obtain view of operational performance through reporting & analytics
- Customer dissatisfaction with long waits and lack of options
Desired State - How to Fix It
- When caller requests agent assistance from IVR, the queue times are dynamically checked
- When queue exceeds threshold set by business, the caller is played a message relaying the current wait time and given callback option
- Caller can choose to accept or reject the callback option
- When accepted, the callback is registered in the queue
- When the callback reaches the top of the queue, it is assigned to an available agent.