CE01 - Titles and Canonical Info
- 1 Administration Dashboard
- 2 Titles and Taxonomy
- 3 Canonical Information
- 4 Canonical Sales Content
- 5 Pain Points (Business Context)
- 6 Desired State - How to Fix It
Go back to admin dashboard to create and manage platform-specific use cases in the system:
Titles and Taxonomy
|Main Title||Subtitle||Taxonomy||Product Category||Draft||Published||Edit|
Genesys Call Routing
Route voice interactions to the best skilled resource
Platform Challenge and Solution
Platform Challenge: When your customers or sales leads call, they want to speak with someone who can fulfill their needs quickly. If they encounter excessive wait times or do not connect to the best representative in real time, they encounter unnecessary transfers, hold time, and repetition. This experience can result in customer frustration or loss of a potential sale.
Platform Solution: Create a unified virtual contact center by connecting customers to the representative with the best fit. Genesys call routing uses skills-based routing to direct calls to the resource best equipped to help, whether in your contact center, back office, a branch office, an outsourcer, or anywhere else in the world.
The following benefits are based on benchmark information captured from Genesys customers and may vary based on industry or lines of business:
|Improved Customer Experience||Shorter wait times and more accurate resolutions by connecting inbound calls or leads to the best matched representative make better customer experiences and improve Net Promoter score|
|Increased Revenue||The ability to route a sales call to the best skilled sales representative increases sales conversions|
|Reduced Transfers||Reduce the need for help or transfers by routing interaction to most qualified resource.|
High Level Flow
High Level Flow Steps
- A customer decides to call the company
- Self-service options are presented
- The customer elects to speak to an agent
- The customer is queued for a highly skilled agent
- Wait time is long, so priority increases as customer waits
- Target is expanded to include additional agent skills
- The customer is connected to a skilled agent who has full journey history
Data Sheet Image
Canonical Sales Content
- Head of Customer Experience
- Head of Customer Service
- Head of Marketing Operations
1. How easy is it for your customers to get repetitive or easy issues fixed?
2. Are you concerned with abandoned calls due to a lack of available sales representatives?
3. How often do your customers have first contact resolution?
4. How often is a transfer required, due to representatives’ experience or knowledge?
5. What service level issues are you experiencing?
Pain Points (Business Context)
- Poor customer experience scores due to excessive wait times, transfers, hold times, agents who do not have needed expertise, and the need for repeat contacts
- High staffing costs to meet service levels
- Inefficient use of agents who are responding to simple inquiries or requests
- Inability to use context of previous interactions to optimize each customer call
Desired State - How to Fix It
- Optimize customer experience by connecting them to a knowledgeable, efficient agent available within a configured time period
- As customers wait in queue, remove skill requirements to expand the pool of available agents
- Route interactions without conversations leaving the queue to better understand why customers are calling and keep your data clean for clear reporting