BO02-Email - Titles and Canonical Info
- 1 Administration Dashboard
- 2 Titles and Taxonomy
- 3 Canonical Information
- 4 Canonical Sales Content
- 5 Pain Points (Business Context)
- 6 Desired State - How to Fix It
Go back to admin dashboard to create and manage platform-specific use cases in the system:
Titles and Taxonomy
|Main Title||Subtitle||Taxonomy||Product Category||Draft||Published||Edit|
Genesys Work Distribution
Optimizing work distribution across the enterprise to deliver all promises on time
Platform Challenge and Solution
Platform Challenge: Customer promises are broken as work falls through the cracks. Employee morale suffers with unfair workloads. The business faces low utilization, failed SLAs, transfers, churn, lower sales and poor visibility into performance. You need a better way of distributing & managing work stored in disparate enterprise systems.
Platform Solution: Automate the distribution of work from many sources to make staff more productive and enhance the employee and customer experience. Genesys Task Distribution pulls work from multiple systems and creates a single task list for prioritization and equitable assignment of work to available skilled resources.
The following benefits are based on benchmark information captured from Genesys customers and may vary based on industry or lines of business:
|Improved Customer Experience||Create a single task list that is prioritized and worked to meet service levels|
|Improved Employee Attrition Rate||Apply business rules to multiple work items to ensure staff are assigned the right tasks, fairly. (Genesys Multicloud CX only)|
|Improved Employee Utilization||Automate the assignment of a variety of tasks to available staff to increase productivity|
High Level Flow
High Level Flow Steps
- Key attributes applied to tasks for classification (Genesys Multicloud CX only) and prioritization rules
- Prioritize Tasks in Universal queue
- Continuous monitoring of resource availability
- Distribute to most skilled resource and available resource
Data Sheet Image
Canonical Sales Content
- Head of Business Units
- Head of Customer Experience
- Head of Customer Service
- Are you failing to deliver on customer promises?
- Do you have lack of visibility into operational performance?
- Do you have employees working in silos without resource sharing?
Pain Points (Business Context)
Desired State - How to Fix It