Difference between revisions of "Draft: ContentAdmin/Internal/Test/Test3"
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
Revision as of 13:42, January 16, 2020
A content offer is a type of Altocloud action that enables you to deliver personalized offers to your website visitors.
- Configure the following permissions in PureCloud:
- Journey > Action Map > Add , Delete, Edit, and View permissions (to create action maps)
- Journey > Action Template > Add, Delete, Edit, and View permissions (to configure content offers)
Let's say you're doing travel research on a travel site. As you're about to leave the website in search of a better deal elsewhere, a pop-up window appears. It says that if you book now, you'll receive 10% off.
That's a content offer. And the point of a content offer is to engage you and then prompt you to take some sort of action (book a trip, in this example).
You use Internal Content Administration to build content offers for the scenario outlined above and for almost anything that requires a website visitor's buy-in or consent - for example, sign up for an event, subscribe to the newsletter, try a new product, and so on.TESTING CONTENT EDITS-2
How it works
A content offer is a type of action that Altocloud can take to engage a customer and prompt action. You configure A content offer action in the same way you configure other types of actions in the [[Draft:ContentAdmin/Internal/AdminGuide/Action_library|]].To set up a content offer:
Before you begin
Create the content offer
You create the content offer from the [[Draft:ContentAdmin/Internal/AdminGuide/Action_library|]].
To create a content offer action:
- Go to Admin > Altocloud > Action Library.
- Click the Content offer tab.
- Click Create.
- On the Create Content Offer page, give the content offer a descriptive and meaningful name and description (for example, Spring Break Getaway Offer 2019).
- Next, define the content and design of your content offer, as described in the tables below.
Define the content and style
Use the Content and Style tabs to define all elements of a content offer. As you define the content and style parameters, click Refresh to preview the content offer.
||The layout of the text and image within the content offer:
||The prominent headline text. Example: Exclusive offer just for you!|
||The secondary text to accompany the main heading. Example: Book now and get 10% off.|
||A description of the offer. Example: Book now and add discount code 123456 at the checkout to save 10%.|
||The URL that contains the image to be displayed in the offer. Example: https://images.com/myimage/
||A short string to be displayed inside the call-to-action button. Example: Book Now.|
||The destination URL. It's where the user is directed after clicking the image or call-to-action button. Note: The URL must contain the complete protocol URL address. Example: https://www.genesys.com|
|Open link in
||The destination URL, either in the current window or in a new tab or window.|
||Controls where the content offer appears on a web page and whether the user can interact with other web page elements while the content offer is onscreen.
||The content offer's background color. |
||Style options for the heading, subheading, body, and call-to-action button:|
||The call-to-action button color. |
|Close Button||The opacity and color of the Close (X) button that appears in the top right corner of the content|
|Padding||The padding either in pixels or as a percentage.|
|Position||The onscreen positioning of the content.|
Publish the content offer
Link the content offer to an action map
After you publish a content offer, you must link it to an action map in order for your users to see it. The action map defines the conditions that trigger the content offer. You can either create a new action map or use an existing one. In either case, you'll need to configure the following fields within the action map:
- In the Select action field, click Configure.
- Select Content offer.
- Click Next.
- On the Select content offer page, select the content offer.
- Click Next.
- On the Action summary page, review the details of your content offer, including the following:
- Activation time - Immediately, Upon return to site, or Delay.
- Time range - the start and end date of the content offer.
For more information about these options, see [[Draft:ContentAdmin/Internal/AdminGuide/Configuration_options#TimeRange|]].