Create an action map
From Genesys Documentation
This topic is part of the manual Genesys Predictive Engagement Administrator's Guide for version Current of Genesys Predictive Engagement.
Learn how to create an action map that Genesys Predictive Engagement uses to engage visitors.
- Configure the following permissions in Genesys Cloud:
- Journey > Action Map > Add, Delete, Edit, and View (to create action maps)
- Journey > Action Target > View (to select a team to handle interactions from the action map)
- Deploy the Genesys Predictive Engagement tracking snippet on the website that you want to track (to trigger the action map based on pageview events)
- To trigger an action map based on other events, use ac('record') to send Genesys Predictive Engagement data about events that you want to track.
- Create segments.
- Create outcomes.
- Build the action.
- In Admin in Genesys Cloud, open the Action Maps page.
- Create an action map and then select the trigger for the action map:
- Select an action for your action map.
- Apply the action map to specific web pages.
- Route the action map to a target.
- Schedule your action map.
- Prioritize the action map.