Build an action map
From Genesys Documentation
Review all the steps involved in building the tools that Altocloud uses to engage users.
- Configure the following permissions in PureCloud:
- Journey > Action Map > Add, Delete, Edit, and View permissions (to create action maps)
- Journey > Action Target > View permission (to select a team to handle interactions from the action map)
- Deploy the Altocloud tracking snippet on the website you want to track. This enables you to trigger the action map based on pageview events.
- To trigger an action map based on other events, use ac('record') to send Altocloud data about events you want to track.
- Create segments.
- Create outcomes.
- Create user engagements.
- Click Admin > Altocloud > Action Maps.
- Click Create action map.
- Select the trigger for the action map:
- Select the action for your action map.
- Configure outcome probabilities.
- Apply the action map to specific web pages.
- Route the action map to a target.
- Prioritize the action map.