Genesys Choice overview
Learn about Genesys Choice for Multicloud CX and its capabilities.
Genesys Choice is a single annual contractual agreement to use any collection of Genesys innovations. Whether you have Genesys Multicloud CX hosted on AWS/Azure or Genesys Multicloud CX private edition, Genesys Choice gives you the power to consume what you want, the way you want it. Regardless of the deployment model you choose, you have total control of how you use Genesys, and how your organization is billed for that use.
Genesys Choice translates your use of Genesys innovations through a series of bundled offerings and add-ons. When you take advantage of features from any Genesys Choice bundle or add-on, that usage has a cost that is calculated using metrics specific to the capabilities of the bundle or add-on.
For all Multicloud CX offerings, the metrics that determine how much your contact center will be billed for using Genesys features is tracked by Billing Data Service (BDS). BDS tracks, collects, and delivers the measurements of those key metrics for all bundles and add-ons to Genesys for review, assessment, and billing.
Watch the following video for a quick overview on Genesys Choice Billing:
Genesys Choice measurement
The usage of a Genesys Choice bundle or add-on (for example, Voice 1) is measured and delivered using a unit of measurement called User. Other measurements such as number of chatbot invocations determine the cost of bundles or add-ons that don’t use that unit of measurement. What follows are the Genesys Choice bundles and add-ons, with links to the BDS metric definitions that trigger their use and associated cost.
Genesys Choice bundles and add-ons
- Voice 1 - provides core contact center functionalities, such as inbound voice, callback, call recording, and other capabilities.
- Voice 2 - provides outbound capabilities, such as outbound voice, SMS, and email, in addition to Voice 1 capabilities.
- Digital 1 - provides core digital customer service capabilities, such as web and mobile chat, SMS, and email.
- Digital 2 - provides support for private messaging and public social interactions in addition to Digital 1 capabilities.
- Workforce Optimization (WFO) - provides screen recording, voice recording, and speech analytics capabilities, as well as workforce planning capabilities with Workforce Management (WFM). WFO bundles are categorized into WFO 1A, WFO 1B, and WFO 2.
- ASR and TTS
- Intelligent Workload Distribution (IWD)
- Outbound campaign
- Task routing
- Gplus WFM Adapter
For more information about contractual agreements, and terms and conditions, see Genesys Choice Terms and Conditions.