Prepare widgets for Genesys Predictive Engagement
From Genesys Documentation
Learn why and how to configure a widget for use with Genesys Predictive Engagement.
About web messaging
1. Administrators: Create a Genesys Cloud Version 2 widget
As you configure the widget, remember:
- Give the widget a meaningful name that indicates its use with Genesys Predictive Engagement.
- The list of allowed domains for the widget should match the list of allowed domains for Genesys Predictive Engagement.
- After you save the widget, copy the deployment key for use as you complete your platform-specific configuration and deployment.
2. Developers: Configure and deploy the widget on your platform
For complete, platform-specific instructions on configuring and deploying a widget on your platform, see the following links:
ImportantOn a tracked website, you must deploy the widgets transport object above the location where you deploy the Genesys Predictive Engagement tracking snippet.
- Genesys Cloud:
- Genesys Engage: