Scenario: Segment visitors who wait 6 seconds
Create a custom event tag and a corresponding segment in Genesys Predictive Engagement, and see visitors assigned to that segment in LiveNow.
Video: Create a segment of visitors who wait 6 seconds
Create a timeOnPage6Secs event tag
In your preferred code editor, develop and validate a timerOnPage6Secs event tag. For more information, see Adobe Launch instructions.
<script> ac('record', 'timeOnPage6Secs'); </script>
In the example:
- ac('record') is the function name
- timerOnPage6Secs is your event tag
Deploy the event tag
Deploy your event tag using your preferred tag manager:
Create a TimeonPage6Secs segment
- In Segments, under Visitor journey, click Add first activity.
- In the Attribute box, select Event name.
- In the Operator box, select equals.
- In the Value box, type the name for your tag as you defined it in your ac('record') call.