Outcome scores for agents
Learn how to recognize when a customer is or is not progressing towards one of your business goals.
- Configure the following permissions in Genesys Cloud:
- Journey > Customer > View (to see information about existing customers)
- Journey > Event > View (to see events on the customer journey map)
- Journey > Outcome > View (to see outcomes achieved and scores for a visit)
- Journey > Segment > View (to see matched segments for a visit)
- Journey > Visit > View (to see live tracking information about visitors who are currently on your website)
View outcome scores
A solid green bar indicates that the customer achieved the outcome.
A bar with green and red indicates that the customer has not yet achieved the outcome. The amount of green indicates approximately how close the customer is to achieving the goal.For more information on defining business outcomes, see Outcomes. For more information on how Genesys Predictive Engagement gathers and uses outcome data, see Outcome probabilities.