Segments assigned for agents
Learn how to use segments to understand what characteristics or behaviors a visitor shares with other visitors.
- Configure the following permissions in Genesys Cloud:
- Journey > Customer > View (to see information about existing customers)
- Journey > Event > View (to see events on the customer journey map)
- Journey > Outcome > View (to see outcomes achieved and scores for a visit)
- Journey > Segment > View (to see matched segments for a visit)
- Journey > Visit > View (to see live tracking information about visitors who are currently on your website)
View assigned segments
A segment represents a group of visitors that have something in common. For example, a segment might include all visitors who use the same browser or are from the same geographic region.
Segments appear in the order in which Genesys Predictive Engagement assigns them to the visitor.For more information about defining segments, see Manage segments.