Visit journey map for agents
- Configure the following permissions in PureCloud:
- Journey > Customer > View permission (to see information about existing customers)
- Journey > Event > View permission (to see events on the customer journey map)
- Journey > Visit > View permission (to see live tracking information about visitors who are currently on your website)
View a customer's journey
The visit journey map indicates:
- Which pages a customer saw and the sequence in which the customer saw them
- What types of engagement the customer had with an agent or with Altocloud while on a page
- When the customer matched segments
To see URLs instead of page titles, click URL.
See point-in-time details
About icon colors
Green indicates a positive event. For example, a customer adds a product to a cart.
Blue indicates a neutral event. For example, a customer searches a page.
Red indicates a negative event. For example, a customer abandons a form.
The following sections provide more details about the icon meanings.