Configure an Architect flow action map
Configure an action map to use an Architect flow action.
- Configure the following permissions in Genesys Cloud:
- Architect > Flow > Search (to select an Architect flow action for an action map)
- Journey > Event Type > View (to configure an action map with an event trigger)
- Journey > Action Map > Add, Delete, Edit, and View
Configure an action map to use an Architect flow
Select the Architect flow action
Select an Architect Flow
Select the Architect flow to use with this action map. For more information about creating flows, see Prepare Architect components.
Override default variables
Configure the activation time and duration
Specify when to activate the Architect flow action and the time period during which to use it.
- Activation time
- Immediately: Activate the Architect flow action as soon as a visitor arrives on your website.
- On return to site: Activate the Architect flow action when a visitor returns to your website.
- Time range: Time period to use the Architect flow action. To use the Architect flow action indefinitely, don't specify an end date.
When you are ready to go live with your integration, verify the following items: